Flirt (Eunseo x Bona)

Womanizer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dayoung have been looking at her; Eunseo knows the other maknae was bothered because she was bothered? Well there's a telepathy in their group; especially to them. The two beagle. They been sharing room for a while now; they have been called mom and dad of the house too despite of being maknae because of how they cook for the group always.

 

"Talk to Bona unnie if you are bothered; look I am trying to sleep too." Eunseo feel sorry seing the pout of the younger. She stand from her bed and thanks Dayoung. "Turn off the light unnie!" She even yell before Eunseo could left the room. Eunseo did and closed the door carefully.

 

Eunseo found herself looking for some milk in the refrigerator. She needs some milk to calm herself and have a sleep. Bona and her got into argument earlier. The woman was mad because of a simple thing; Eunseo cannot stop herself being touchy with the others. Eunseo knows how Bona getting tited of her.

 

"Close the refrigerator; we are saving some energy remember?" Eunseo almost shout because of tue voice. She was really scared of the dark; she know questioning why she wasn't for some minutes.

 

"Bona." She mumble. The girl was just looking at her; and Eunseo doesn't know what to say. She was afraid that if she talk again they will end up getting hurt each other. 

 

"I am sleeping now; we still have something to do tomorrow." Bona says as she grab a food in refrigerator. Eunse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter