Jealous (Eunseo x Luda)

Womanizer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the?" Luda almost curse, who would not when out of nowhere one your co-member push against the walk with your hands pinned. Eunseo was tall enough to intimidate her. She was looking at Eunseo's eyes, and see how the girl smirking.

 

"What was that?" Eunseo's emotion changes from the boast to serious one, Luda was innocent. She doesn't know what the younger girl was implying. "What are you talking about?" She asked out of curiosity and it seems it tick off Eunseo.

 

"The Luda, you are flirting with Bona out there!" It was full of emotion, yet have been said with airy voice so that it was only her and Luda could hear because they don't want to wake up their other members too. 

 

"Eunseo, stop cursing and Bona unnie is our unnie! Why are you getting jealous? You know it's our job. And fanservice is normal." Luda explains, but she know that Eunseo won't buy it. It's quite funny that she flirt almost everyone  with everyone in the group, but when it comes to her have moment with others, Eunseo start getting possessive.

 

"I have the right to be jealous because you are my girlfriend Luda!" Again Luda was amused, she doesn't want to get angry. Who would not when you have adorable girlfriend like Eunseo, a sassy yet sweet one.

 

"You know what? I really like it when you are jealous." Luda giggle and she see how Eunseo scoff. She almost laugh seeing her girlfriend's reaction. "Are you making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter