Meat (Eunseo x Chengxiao)

Womanizer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The reality show was really fun; and they are all enjoying it. Eunseo is always into fun; she was one of the beagle and dork in the group. The moment the rules have been said Eunseo immediately tried the aegyo; but before she could finish her aegyo; Soobin kick her making everybody laugh. She was laughing too; but she appreciates how her girlfriend hug her. 

 

It was time for Chengxiao to do the aegyo; Eunseo knows how cute Chengxiao could be. She look at the girl and smile. She see how many the guys are watching her lovely girlfriend. Chengxiao was now starting to do the aegyo; but as Chengxiao did the aegyo Eunseo gets griddy because she want Chengxiao to do that only for her. 

 

She have so much competition in having the Chinese girl and she doesn't want anymore. She doesn't know how to stop, but then she push Chengxiao instead. Fans might think that she only did that as a revenge since Chengxiao team mate kick her. 

 

But then Eunseo can't take it anymore so the acmera was still able to hear what she just said. "Yah! I will wrap that meat for you!" She yell at Chengxiao and the girl immediately hug her.  She was thankful to Seola who got the attention of everybody or maybe even the fans that they wasn't able to hear what she just said.

 

 

They are now settled in the van. Chengxiao and her were at the front. She was fond of sitting there. She usually sits there. 

 

"I hate those guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter