제 2장 ㅡ Coffee & Hoodie

Raindrops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ㅡ 제 2장 ㅡ Chapter 2: Coffee & Hoodie

 

 

 

Just as the sun shone brightly through the curtains, I rose up from my bed, fixed it, and did some stretching. I checked the time and it was just 8 in the morning. I groaned loudly. Waking up early is not my style, and will never be. I went downstairs because I know for sure that they're having their breakfast already.

 

"Oh? Jennie, what's with you? You're up early." Appa said, while Yerim looked at me with a shocked face.

 

Nice. She's on her way to tease the hell out of me.

 

"OMO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BELOVED UNNIE?! WHO ARE YOU, IMPOSTOR?! MY UNNIE WOULD NEVER, EVER, WAKE UP THIS EARLY!" I just rolled my eyes at her childish antics. It's too early to deal with her, and I ain't gonna ruin my day.

 

"Where are you going this time, older Kim?" Umma asked. 

 

Oh, she knew me a lot. How unshockable.

 

"Rosie wants to meet later at 10. I bet she's so excited to see her gorgeous best friend."

 

"Is that so? Okay, then. Have your meal then prepare for your reunion with her." I nodded, then started eating my breakfast. After I finished, I put the plates on the sink then went up to my room to take a bath.

 

"Unnie!" Yerim shouted, startling the my whole existence on Earth.

 

"Oh shiㅡ Ugh! Don't you ever do that again." I warned her.

 

"So, who's the gorgeous best friend are you talking about?" She asked, teasing me.

 

"Shut the up before I staple that mouth of yours, Kim Yerim."

 

"Okay, but only if you let me to tag along."

 

"No."

 

"Please…"

 

"Nope."

 

"Pweasheee~" 

 

"No."

 

"Jebalyo~"

 

"I said no."

 

"Unniiieeee~"

 

"Kim. Ye. Rim."

 

"Aish! Fine! But tell Chaeng-unnie I said Annyeong, it's meee~ okay? And let me tag along next time!" She said and even sing-songed the phrase she wanted me to tell Chaeng, then sticked her tongue out before leaving my room.

 

Aish... Why do I have such a childish sister like her?

 

I bid goodbye to umma and appa before leaving the house. I can't find Yerim anywhere so I decided to just let her be. I went to the usual café we go most of the time. I looked at my watch and it's ten minutes before 10 AM. I stood up and went to the bathroom to check myself and retouch my makeup. I don't want to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter