Two ~ Putting Mr. CEO in His Place

There's Something About Hyungwon

         Hyungwon sighed, running a hand through his brown hair after a long day of work. Hyungwon removed the earpiece from his ear, placing it in the pocket of his blazer. A bump into his chest caused him to grunt and look at what he had run into.

         "S-seriously?" He grumbled, looking at the thin girl that had bumped into him. Why did I hope it was that brat from the other night?

         "M-M-Mianhae!" The girl exclaimed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear before bowing.

         Hyungwon huffed before brushing past the girl without a second thought, not even taking her apology into consideration or thinking of returning it. Hyungwon shook his head as he continued to pass under the street lamps every few sidewalk blocks before taking his phone out of his blazer pocket. Hyungwon sighed yet again before turning off his phone screen and shoving his phone back into his pocket.

         "Geez! Watch where you're going Mr. CEO of Chae Enterprises!" A familiar voice exclaimed.

         Hyungwon looked up to see the same silver and blue haired male from three days prior quickly getting out of his way. "Excuse you?"

         "Y-you almost ran into me! It would have been you're fault this time too!"

         Hyungwon's lips tightened into a frown. "What are you even doing here? The subway is in the other direction..."

         Hoseok looked at Hyungwon with slight amusement, "You remembered that I take the subway? I haven't taken it in three days. Was that night that important to you?"

         "No. It's quite hard to forget you, you're quite annoying." Hyungwon deadpanned, turning his attention to his nails as he deemed them more interesting. 

         "I-..." Hoseok began, cutting himself off as he drew in a deep breath, "I know you're the CEO of a big company and all, but would it hurt you to be nice and smile? Trust me, I'm not going to go snitching on you and telling the press that the 'stoic', 'strict', and 'well-mannered' CEO of Chae Enterprises is actually a kind, warm-heart person under that stone cold facade."

         Hyungwon looked back to Hoseok with slight amusement, "You've got to be kidding right? Just who do you-"

         "Hush. Stop talking. Let me speak." Hoseok interrupted, his once soft voice now firm. "I don't care who you are, or what you do. I don't care what your job is, or if you've had a bad day. You still need to be respectful to others. I appreciate you helping me find the subway the other day since it was convenient to you. I, however, do not appreciate how you told me to shut up every time I spoke and how you accused me of stalking you when we went in the same direction."

         Hyungwon chuckled slightly, "Good for you. I need to get home, so with that said, are you coming or not?"

         "Coming?" Hoseok muttered, "The heck are you going on about?"

         "To the subway, I don't mind walking with you. As long as you're quiet and don't bother me." Hyungwon stated.

         "Wow, you're quite moody aren't you..." Hoseok grumbled, turning so that he was walking in the same direction Hyungwon was.

         "If you don't keep quiet I'll leave you here." Hyungwon scolded.

         "So be it, you can't leave me unless you run, and I highly doubt you're going to run in an outfit like that." Hoseok replied with a smirk.

         Hyungwon sighed, "Whatever. Just... Don't talk too much. I have a headache."

         Hoseok chuckled lightly as he adjusted the strap of his backpack, "So, Mr. Chae, are you publicly known as the CEO? Have you introduced yourself to the press."

         Hyungwon ran a hand through his hair again, "Yes, it is publicly known that my father gave the position of CEO to me. The press, however, has yet to see me in person and see my face in general. I'm the faceless CEO of Chae Enterprises."

         Hoseok hummed thoughtfully, "Why? What's the reason for showing your face."

         Hyungwon yawned slightly before answering, "I'm afraid once I'm officially revealed that my family will arrange a marriage for me. I'm afraid I won't meet the public's standards either."

         "Mmm, well... I can understand the arranged marriage thing... But what do you mean 'won't meet the public's standards'? I mean, personality wise you definitely could use some work, but if you're talking about your appearance I think you'd be fine. You're tall and slender and have a handsome face."

         Hyungwon laughed lightly in amusement, a small smile forming on his lips before it quickly vanished before Hoseok could see, "Thanks, kid."         

         Hoseok huffed, "I'm not a kid. I'm nineteen, a legal adult!"

         "So you're a first year in college?" Hyungwon scoffed, "still a kid if you ask me."

         "Well then, how old are you exactly Mr. CEO if I'm a kid to you?" Hoseok grumbled.

         "Twenty-three. You sure are a nosy brat." Hyungwon huffed.

         "Twenty-three?! You're only four years older than me! How are you the CEO of a company? I'm struggling with finding a job and you're already the head of a company..." Hoseok exclaimed, muttering the last part.

         Hyungwon snorted quietly, "I guess I was just born into a good family."

         Hoseok looked up from the sidewalk only to realize that they had arrived at the subway station. 

         "Yah, you might be rude and irritating but time sure does fly when talking to you..." Hoseok sighed.

         "And you might be caring and amusing, but I still want to push you down a flight of stairs." Hyungwon retorted.

         Hoseok looked at Hyungwon and scoffed before getting a ticket and walking towards the platform.

-

         When the train finally came Hoseok boarded it without uttering a single word to Hyungwon and even went as far as to stand all the way at the opposite end of the car. By the time the train had reached the station Hoseok needed to get off at he had found a place to sit and fallen asleep.

         Hyungwon sighed slightly as he saw Hoseok's sleeping form as he was about to get off the train. Hyungwon shook his head before walking over to where Hoseok was sitting.

         "Hey, brat. I know school is stressful and whatever but that's not a valid reason to fall asleep and miss your station." Hyungwon grumbled, flicking Hoseok's forehead.

         Hoseok stirred slightly in his sleep, "Mm... Five more minutes eomma..."

         Hyungwon growled slightly, "If you wait any longer you're going to miss your stop. There aren't any more trains coming to this station for another three hours. Wake your ignorant up."

         Hoseok opened his eyes slightly before closing them again and moving into a more comfortable position. "I must be hallucinating..."

         "I'd be rather concerned if you were hallucinating me. Wake up!" Hyungwon barked.

         Hoseok whined slightly, "I didn't sleep well last night... Leave me alone!"

         Hyungwon smacked Hoseok on top of his head, "Get up before you wind up in some random place in Korea!"

         Hoseok whimpered slightly as he held his head, now wide awake, "Hyunnnngggg... Why'd you do that... My health will get bad if I don't sleep and eat..."

         "What?" Hyungwon asked, not sure what the younger meant.

         "I-I mean... Thank you for waking me, Mr. Chae-"

         "When did you suddenly become respectful?" Hyungwon said with a slight furrow of his eyebrows.

         Hoseok yawned as he stood up before leaning forward unintentionally and slumping onto Hyungwon's shoulder. Hyungwon's eyebrows knitted in slight concern and mild annoyance.

         "Do you need to go to a hospital or something? What in god's name is wrong you with?"

         Hoseok drew in a deep breath before straightening himself once again, "Mianhae... I grew dizzy suddenly. Mianhae..." 

         Hoseok stepped to the side of Hyungwon, gripping his shoulder firmly, "T-thanks for waking me..."

         Hoseok bowed his head before quickly exiting the train, leaving Hyungwon to think over what he had said and to concern over the younger boy's health.