One ~ Chance Encounter

There's Something About Hyungwon

          Hoseok sighed, adjusting the strap of his book bag into a more comfortable spot against his shoulder. He his phone screen due to not being pleased with the song that was playing through his earbuds. Hoseok smiled in mild contentment as he skipped the song and a more preferable one started playing. Hoseok hummed softly, unaware of the male walking towards him until the two of them collided. Hoseok grunted slightly, taking out one of his earbuds and quickly looking to see what he had bumped into. Under the halo of the streetlamp stood a tall, slender, beautiful faced man.

          Hoseok bowed his head, "M-my apologies! I wasn't watching where I was going..."

          The male, who was well dressed in a charcoal gray suit, scoffed at Hoseok's apology and rolled his eyes, "Hey, Hyunwoo, I need to go. Some kid just bumped into me."

          The male pressed a finger to the earpiece that was in his ear before letting his arm drop to his side and looking at Hoseok with anything but forgiveness. The male scowled, his beautiful face being scrunched up and his eyebrows being knit together tightly. 

          "Watch where you're going next time kid." The male seethed before running a hand through his hair, his face softening slightly in the process before tensing once more as he passed by Hoseok with a glare.

          Hoseok huffed and his heel, "I said I was sorry! It was an accident."

          The male stopped in his tracks and turned his head slightly, "And? Am I supposed to care for your meaningless apology? This day and age no one means anything they say, so why should you even bother apologizing in the first place?"

          Hoseok flared his nostrils slightly before sighing slightly, "Because I am a sincere person, and ya know, a decent human being?"

          The male only hummed slightly before he began to walk away again, only to be stopped once again by Hoseok.

          "I- w-wait up!" Hoseok exclaimed, quickly walking towards the male.

          The male groaned, "What? Just what do you need that is so important as to disturb me for the third time?"

          "Do... Do you know where the subway is? I... I just moved here recently and I have no idea where anything is..." Hoseok muttered, reluctance lacing his words.

          The male sighed, "God, what are you, a lost puppy? Fine. I happen to be going to the station now. Just follow me." 

          Hoseok looked up, his eyes sparkling slightly under the light of the streetlamps. "T-thank you!"

          "Whatever. Just stop talking to me." Hoseok pouted slightly at the male's words.

          "Why are you so ru-"

          "Ah. What did I say? No talking. I have an important call to make, so shut your yap. Besides, I'm being generous enough to let you walk with me."

          Hoseok sighed and shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket. The male rose his arm back to the earpiece and waited for a few moments before he began speaking. 

          "Ha-yun, please schedule a meeting with Hansung Corporations for the nearest possible date, preferably next Tuesday if possible. Please leave the files from today's conference on my desk in my office. Make sure Hyunwoo locks up and goes home tonight. I don't care if he's having a fight with his girlfriend, he isn't allowed to sleep in the office. Yes, thank you. Have a nice night."

          The male pressed the earpiece once again and threw his head back slightly before sighing.

          Hoseok hummed slightly, "So, you work with business huh?"

          "What did I say about talking?" The male groaned as he took the earpiece out of his ear.

          "Sorry... Can I at least know your name?" Hoseok mumbled.

          "Fine, if it'll get you to be quiet." The male sighed, "My name is Hyungwon. Chae Hyungwon, CEO of Chae Enterprises."

         Hoseok's eyes widened slightly, "A-as in the Chae Enterprises?! Like, one of the most successful companies in Korea?!"

         Hyungwon sighed before nodding, "Yes. If you know of any other 'Chae Enterprises' please do let me know, seeing as the company name is copyrighted and if anyone has used it they are at risk of being sued."

         "I- Uh... That's not what I meant... It's just... you look so young! I never would have thought you were the CEO of such a huge company!" Hoseok exclaimed, trying to contain his amazement. "I mean, you're roaming the streets so freely, and at night too! I thought the CEO of such a large company would have bodyguards or something!"

         "Yeah... I guess, but I only gained the position this year. My father decided to step down. Consider yourself lucky, I shouldn't even be telling you something like this. Anyways, what's your name? You know mine so it's only fair."

         "Well, you've been quite rude to me. I don't see why I should tell you." Hoseok grumbled. "Lee Hoseok."

         Hyungwon hummed, "What was that? I don't think I heard you."

         "My name is Lee Hoseok." Hoseok sighed, "Most people call me Wonho though."

         "And what is it that you do?" Hyungwon asked, a forced tone of interest lacing his words.

         "I'm a student." Hoseok stated, starting to get irritated by Hyungwon's attitude towards him.

         "Well jeez, I thought you were young but I didn't think you were that young!" Hyungwon grumbled.

         "I'm a college student. Not a high school student." Hoseok deadpanned.

         "Oh... That makes more sen- Oh. We're here. Bye then." Hyungwon said, sounding relieved.

         "Oh... Alright then... Bye... goodnight I guess." Hoseok muttered.

         -

         Hoseok yelped slightly as he was pushed into the person in front of him on the crowded train.

         "Yah! Watch it-" The man exclaimed, turning around as he did so. "Well, this is awkward. We got on the same train..."

         "Yeah... Well, hi again." Hoseok awkwardly greeted.

         "Yeah... No. Bye." Hyungwon grunted as he turned back around.

         -

         "I didn't know this was going to happen- I swear!" Hoseok whined as he got off at the same stop as Hyungwon, and turned in the same direction as him.

         "If you end up following me into my house or anywhere near my house, I will call the police."

         Hoseok sighed before digging his phone and earbuds out of his bookbag, "Don't worry, I can assure that I probably live nowhere near you."

         "Thank god." Hyung sighed in relief, except Hoseok couldn't hear him because of the music playing in his ears.

         Hoseok's eyebrows knitted together as he counted the sidewalk tiles, slowing his pace every time he reached ten and ever so slowly falling out of step with Hyungwon. After Hyungwon was a decent ways away Hoseok sighed, turning down a dodgy looking street and walking to his apartment. 

         -

         Hoseok sighed as he crashed onto his bed, groaning slightly at the pain from the impact with the firm mattress. Hoseok wrapped his blankets around his body and buried his face into his pillow. Part of his mind went back to the handsome CEO of Chae Enterprises, and he hated that with his whole being. He almost regretted thinking Hyungwon was attractive, but at the same time, it was hard to deny the fact that he indeed was very attractive. Hoseok groaned before rolling onto his side and staring at his blank wall.

         The loud growling of his stomach cut him out of his thoughts. Hoseok sighed and hugged himself and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to ignore the growling of his stomach and eventually falling asleep.