AB Personality

Try Being Cinderella's Fairy Godmother [discontinued]

The next day, Heechul was extremely moody. His foot still ached from kicking a stairstep multiple times as a result of being enraged at his two younger step brothers. He didn't really have a good sleep the night before due to his mattress being very lumpy for some weird reason and when he woke up, he bumped his head into a wall, causing him to have an immense headache.

He didn't hide his emotions that he was in a bad mood. In fact, he just erupted right then and there. The maids, butlers, and servants could feel his burning rage as they heard him stomp downstairs like a t-rex and sit down for breakfast in a huff.

"WHERE THE IS MY BREAKFAST?!" They heard Sir Cinderella yell. A maid quickly dashed into the kitchens and grabbed a suitable meal that's hot and ready for the rich boy.

"Here, Sir Cinderella." The maid said, quickly yet gently setting the plate down on the table. She along with all the other workers of the mansion were hoping that his temper would go down.

"You're freaking slow." He muttered as he grabbed some eating utensils and chowed down on his food. He saw that the maid was still there and he became even more angry. "Leave now, you stupid peasant!" He hissed menacingly.

"Yes, Sir Cinderella." The maid yelped nervously as she ran out.

"Servant! Maid! Butler! Anybody, come out right now!" His voice yelled again as it rang through out the grand place. A servant arrived at the scene as soon as possible.

"Who made this crap?" Heechul pointed at the food, his pretty face cringing with disgust.

"That would be Chef Kim, head chef of a famous five-star gourmet restaurant in Paris." The servant answered.

"Really? Then tell him my insults to the chef." Sir Cinderella said with fake glee before pulling down the servant's neat collar to be face to face with the old man. "Also, tell him... he's fired." He added in a low growl, letting the collar go.

"Yes, sir." He replied but then the rich diva held him back.

"Excuse me? What did you refer to me as?" Heechul questioned him, raising a brow and the servant gulped nervously.

"My sincere apologies. Yes, Sir Cinderella, I'll go tell the chef that." The servant quickly waltz over to the kitchens.

"And while you're at it, kick his !" Heechul demanded before he went out to get into his limo for his luxurious ride to SM High.

A few minutes later, he arrived to the school.

"Hey, Chullie-hyung~!" Ryeowook, one of his friends, greeted him very cheerfully.

"Well, hello, adorable dongsaeng!" Heechul put his dongsaeng into a headlock and ruffled his hair.

"Teukie-hyung, Chullie-hyung's torturing me here!" Ryeowook whined.

"First of all, it's Sir Cinderella, not Chullie-hyung and second of all, how is rufflin your hair torture?!" Sir Cinderella said as he continued on with his dongsaeng's "torture".

"Okay, Heechul, let him go." Leeteuk, the leader/peacemaker, said as their group of friends, also known as Super Junior, came up to them. Heechul obeyed and let Ryeowook go but not before ruffling his hair one last time.

"Hey, Sir Chullie." Kyuhyun greeted his hyung who sent him a chop to the head. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You dare not to use honorifics to your hyung?" Heechul hissed, glaring at his dongsaeng.

"How come you don't hit Wookie when he doesn't use honorifics?" Kyuhyun pouted, rubbing his head.

"That's because he's cute and respectful. You are uncute and disrespectful." Sir Cinderella answered, crossing his arms.

"Okay, calm down now." Hankyung said, putting a hand on his best friend's shoulder.

"I'm calm, Hannie. Don't worry, alright?" Heechul harshly shrugged his friend's hand off and a feeling of sadness immediately flickered in his friend's eyes.

"What's with you?" Hankyung mumbled, backing away a few steps.

"Yeah, you're mostly irritable but you're never this irritable until today." Kibum stated.

"Let's just say I'm irritable because of stupid steps." Heechul answered, rubbing his temples.

"Your step family or stair steps?" Sungmin asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Both." Sir Cinderella answered with a frown. "But feel irritable makes my poor milky skin feel irritable and dry so let's do stuff that makes Sir Cinderella feel happy~!" Heechul said eagerly, putting a wide grin on his face as he put his arms around Zhoumi and Siwon.

"And his AB personality shows up." Kangin muttered with a chuckle.

"We get that you're happy now but you're choking us or more importantly, me!" Zhoumi gagged as he felt Heechul's arm around him tighten but Heechul didn't hear.

"Let's go~!" Heechul said cheerfully as he dragged his two tall friends into the school while the rest trailed right behind them.