The Not So Average Cinderella

Try Being Cinderella's Fairy Godmother [discontinued]

"Hey, servant! Where's my shoes? Are they polished?" Heechul yelled and his voice echoed throughout the hallways of the Kim mansion.

"Coming, sir!" A servant rushed into his room with some sheen fancy shoes in his hands.

"Bring them and put them on my feet, please. By the way, refer to me as Sir Cinderella. How many times do I have to tell you, goddamn it!" Heechul complained as he sat down on a comfortable chair and stuck out his feet. The servant inwardly groaned.

"Yes, Sir Cinderella." He replied as he placed his master's feet into the shoes.

"Took you long enough." Heechul grumbled as he fixed his lovely hair before grabbing his school bag and left his room.

"As usual, there are no words of thanks coming from the young master." The servant sighed disappointedly.

"Yah, maid! You made my breakfast, yet?" Heechul yelled, storming into the dining room and sat down at a table in a huff.

"Yes, Sir Cinderella, I have it right here, hot and ready for you." A maid quickly replied, setting the plate down right in front of him.

"Took you long enough." He grumbled as he grabbed some eating utensils and chowed down on his breakfast. He soon realized that the maid was still there.

"Why are you still here? Leave!" He hissed.

"Yes, Sir Cinderella!" She squeaked out with a bow before running off.

"Babo maid. Why did my dad hire her?" He scoffed as he took the last bite out of his breakfast. "Yah, can somebody get my school bag?" He threw his fork down.

"Here." A servant replied, handing him his school bag and he yanked out his hands.

"What took you so long, pig?" He sneered as he harshly walked out of his mansion and went into his limo.

"What's with master's bad mood?" The servant muttered as he took the plate and fellow servants and maids cleaned up some mess.

"He calls himself Cinderella but he's not the fairytale heroine little girls admire." A maid scoffed.

"He's definitely not the average Cinderella, that's for sure." Another maid added.

"He's so snobby and conceited and you'd think that the step-siblings are supposed to be reales or bastards." One servant said wiping down the tables.

"Thank god they're polar opposites!" Some other servant sighed heavily with relief.

"And now to enjoy the hours without that so-called Cinderella while we still can." One maid said who kicked back and relaxed along with the other co-workers.


Well, here's the first chapter for you. Sorry that it tooks months for this. I had trouble finding a way to start out the story