Chapter 2

The Choreographer|PJM

Time skip---

"Okay this is how to choreo goes, step, step, kick and spin. Got it?" Emily asked Jimin.

"Yea. I hope so" Jimin said back to her.

Emily walked over to her laptop and pressed play to start the music.

Jimin took in a deep breath and attempted the dance.

"Okay, step, step, spin and kick" He said well doing the moves.

Emily sighed for about the 10th time today.

"JIM!-" Jimin cut her off.

"Nonono no its Chimchim" He said waving his small finger in the air, smiling.

Emily was very annoyed at this point he'd gotten this choreography wrong more than 5 times now. She thought this was very unlike Jimin. 

He saw how annoyed she was so he decided to apologize.  

"Sorry Jagi" Jimin said, immediately regretting  what he just did. He immediately put his hand over his mouth~ faster than Toronto mans running for the bus(which is faster than Usain Bolt btw).

Emily's jaw dropped "What did you just call me!?"  She raised her hand walking closer and closer to Jimin -Chimchim. 

"I'm going to kill you Park Jimin!!" She yelled at him.

"Its Chimchim!" He yelled back shielding himself arms crossed like an X protecting his precious face.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry"Jimin repeatedly said this and kept bowing up and down with his hands clasped together.

Emily's POV~~~

'Why would he call me jagi!?Do I look like his girlfriend or wife!', I let out a nice long mental sigh.

I yelled "THIS IS GOING TO BE YOUR DEATH DAY CHIM!"

Jimin was laughing and smiling with his signature eye smile which I admired, I loved that smile.

"If you kill me then you'll be killed" He laughed

"What do you mean" I asked back chuckling.

"Army will come for you" He said covering his face with his arms.

I laughed, ' aw he looks so cute' I smiled to myself

"What are you smiling aboutttt??" He said playfully and laughing at the same time

"ah, nothing" I said back

Then Jungkook walked in.

"What the hell is happening in here?" He asked with the cutest curios face.

"Noting kookie" I said, smiling.

I saw Jimin look over at my and his mood dropped. I wonder did I do something? Wait. No he was the one who called me jagi. But what happened? Why would he all of a sudden just be so sad?

" Emily I need to talk to you for a second" Jungkook said, grabbing my hand and taking me outside the dance room. His hands with mine felt so good to me. The warmth of his hand on mine. My long time dream ever since I met Jungkook is that he'd rein-act the scene from 'The Heirs' when Kim Tan takes Eun sangs hand and breath hot air onto it to make it warmer. That was so cute<3   

That was so cute<3   

 

Once we got outside Jungkook let go of my hand, sadly. He asked me out to dinner! but with the rest of bts...

" Want to go out and eat dinner with me and the rest of us?" He asked me with his cute little bunny smile. 

"How could I resist?" I said back.

"Great! we'll pick you up 7pm so you have 2 hours" he said looking at his watch.

"Bye Emily" He waved at me while walking back to the lounge room.

Jimins POV~~

"What is he asking her? why would he hold her hand!?" I whisper-shouted.

"WHY DID HE NEED TO TAKE HER OUTSIDE, WHY COULDN'T HE ASK HER IN HERE WHEN I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING!" I yell-screamed in my head.

A/N: Hope you guys like the book so far! I think ( I hope) my next update well either be on the weekend or Monday not sure

A/N: Hope you guys like the book so far! I think ( I hope) my next update well either be on the weekend or Monday not sure. Anyways have a good night/ day!