Chapter 3

The Choreographer|PJM

A/N: omggg the photo of Jungkook though ^^^ Also in this chapter it will switch between the characters POV'S. And other POVS. :)

Jimin's POV~~

I screamed  in agony.

"Why i he asking her out!" I yelled pulling my hair.

'Does Jungkook like Emily? ' I thought to myself. 

Jungook's POV~~

 I look over through the glass of the dance room's door to see Jimin yelling to himself having a full out panic attack. My theory was right ,he does like her then. Now I can try to set them up! I really hope Emily likes him back, she looks like she does and I'm Jungkook so I'm always right. 

"Okay so we'll be picking you up 7 pm sharp that gives you 2 hours to get ready" I said to her.

"Okay" Emily replied with a slight tint of red on her cheeks.

Taehyung's POV~~

I was walking down the hall  to go to the dance practice room studio or whatever its called. Down the hall I saw Jungkook and another person but I was to far to tell who it was. When I got closer I realized it was Emily.  

"Okay so I'll pick you up 7 pm sharp that gives you 2 hours to get ready" Jungkook said to her

"Okay" She smiled back , blushing.

'Is  she going on a date with j-jungkook? why would she? Does she like him, or does he like her?' I told myself. Then he hugged her! 'WHAT THE KOOK!' I yelled in my head putting my hand over my mouth in shock. He did it like this:

Then he let go and started walking towards me

Then he let go and started walking towards me. He walked past me and just smiled. Why?

Back to Jungkook's POV~~

'Is she blushing..?  maybe she's just thinking about Jimin..right?' I took a deep breath in and smiled back at her. 

She put her hand on the doorknob about to open the door. 

I thought 'If I back hug her I can see Jimin's reaction to see if he for sure has a crush on her' 

Once she opened the door Jimin whipped his head around to Emily 

'This is the perfect moment' I said in my head with a smirk.

 I pulled her towards me then I wrapped my arms around her body. It was weird I felt something but I just let it go. Once I did it Jimin's face fell so fast. He looked so mad but so sad. He surely likes her 'back'.

"Jungk-kook w-what are you doing" Emily  managed to stuttered out

"Ah, nothing. Bye! Be ready at seven!" I exclaimed. I walked down the hall and saw Taehyung, I think he saw that. Well it doesn't matter.

Emily's POV~~

'He hugged me, he hugged me, he hugged me!'I said to myself.

'why? does he like me? WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY LIKES ME BACK OMG!!!' she squealed.

Once I snapped out of it I saw Jimin's face he looked like his family just died or he missed the bus.

I nudged him in the arm " What happened? Is it cause I was to hard with you about the dance? If it is then I'm not sorry because its your fault you can't just get it right." I said to him sincerlly.

He just stood there looking at me for 2 minutes straight then he finally said something.

"Do you like Jungkook?"

"Why are you asking" I answered back smiling, blushing, looking at the ground, not making any eye contact with him.

"So you do..so have you guys went on a date yet?" he asked managing to say that without letting his tears fall to the ground.

"We're not, just practice the dance till 6:00 and after get ready because we're all going out to dinner." I told him

"No we're not" He replied looking at me

"Yes we are, that's what Jungkook wanted to talk to me about , dingus." I said lightly hitting him on the arm,

"ohhh okay"He said with a small chuckle

"We're going out?" A voice said.

" Yea we are Tae, Why does everyone but you two know?"  I asked them , sitting down on the ground.

"Not too sure myself. Anyways, can you explain the hugging thing with Jungkook? Are you two dating?" Tae asked me sliding beside me.

"yEA spill the beans" Jimin said shifting his body towards me.

"I'm not sure about the hugging part but, I do like him..:" I explained to them, cupping my cheeks with my hand.

Taehyung and Jimin just look at each other. Did I say that out-loud?

A/N: Ayye, hope you guys liked this chapter. I feel like its all over the place.  I might re-write this chapter but I'm not sure. I know that the events and plot line is very confusing but the book well get better just watch. Anyways thank you for reading!

Love,

Mirhan<3

   Suga looks the hottest here <3 ^^^

   Suga looks the hottest here <3 ^^^