Chapter 1

The Choreographer|PJM

A/N: Okay so this book is not going to be a long one. Me and my friend  just started writing this book in class today. This book may just be only 5 chapters unless you like the book then I MAYBE we'll extend it, but till further notice the max chapters well be 5 (or if i really want to continue the book then i'll make it longer) Anyways hope you like this book!

- <3 Mirhan

"...1, 2, 3 step, step, jump, kick and spin!"

"Jimin! You spun before you kicked!"exclaimed Emily.

"Sorry noona.." Jimin said guiltily. Emily scoffed,

"Just try to get it right. Please"

Jimin protested back "but I am!"

"Whatever, everyone just have a break." Emily sighed. Everyone exhaled in relief.

  "Gosh, why can't Jimin just get this right?! Jungkook said to Jin

Truth was Jimin was to mesmerized by Emily to focus on the dance moves

"Yeah I know like why? Even I can get this choreo right!" Jin said back to Jungkook.

Emily sighed in disappointment. She turned to grab her water, but to see a Jimin with a cute pleading look on his face.

"Yah, noona please help me,  or give me some tips" Jimin pouted.

"No. You're good enough I don't need to help you." She argued back

Emily just couldn't resist a begging Jimin

"Noona" Jimin whined and shook her shoulders. Emily sighed, she couldn't resist a begging Jimin.

"Fine but only this once." Emily said emphasizing the last part

Jimin smiled in response. Then Taehyung walked on over to Emily.

Taehyung thought ' why does Jimin get extra help? This is so unfair. He's already such a good dancer, Wait. But I can't stand being mad at Emily she's just too cute to get mad at.' 

"Taehyungie what do you need?" Emily asked.

"Why are yo-" He was suddenly cut off mid sentence

"Why does Taehyung get a nickname and not me?" Jimin said.

"Why does that matter to you?" Emily said back annoyed

Jimin pouted and begged for a nickname.

Once again she couldn't resist a begging Jimin

Emily sighed "ChimChim"

A big smile appeared over his face, his eyes turning into crescents. 

A/N: Okay, yes this chapter was short I acknowledge that. I only wrote this much too see how much you'd like it and if i should continue.  This is kinda like a sample but me and my friend could totally write more. It just depends on you guys.

- Love, Mirhan <3

                                                              So cute^ 

                                                              So cute^