- Ex -

Story of Us [ Chaennie ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 08, 2014
Seoulite Hotel
8:00am

 

Jennie thought living in exile for some time would be plain, boring and useless until Jiyong told her that she can still handle business affairs in Seoulite Hotel. She knows she needs to do some business there, especially when Seoulite Hotel is the Mythical 7's place of interest.

 

She also managed to have a business meeting with Chaeyoung to gather some information about her persona. After all, she is the main target of the Slytherins and if they get here, then her plan is going to be ruined.

 

"Ms. Kim, Park Chaeyoung of M7 Incorporated is waiting at the meeting hall" Her secretary suddenly appeared at the doorway bringing along a pile of paper works with her. 

 

"Thank you Jinny. I'll be on my way" She told her secretary as she bowed and left her office. 

 

Jennie dressed up first before anything else. She needs to look innocent and trustworthy if she wants to extract information from Chaeyoung, so she decided to wear a white blouse with a matching black pants. After all, she's not only here to gain the trust of Park Chaeyoung, she's also here to impress.

 

"Good morning Ms. Roseanne it seems that you are early for today why is that?" Jennie greeted Chaeyoung with a smirk as she stepped in the meeting hall. The scent and fragrance of Jennie's perfume fills the room, mixing with Chaeyoung's own intoxicating rose fragrance. 

 

"Just wanted to make sure that I'm making a good impression Ms. Kim" Tension is present but Chaeyoung managed to say something. She needs to be careful around her, or she will blow her cover.

 

"Stop with the formalities Roseanne, let's just call each other by our first names shall we? I have a feeling we'll be doing a lot of business in the nearer future anyways" Jennie smiled, but this is bot the typical business smile, it was a smile that only forms when she is around. Chaeyoung froze when she saw that smile, but she disregarded the similarity of the two of them. 

 

"Maybe it's just a doppelgänger." She thought

 

They talked about the business they own, and how are they going to link them up to each others business. Afterall, they'll be needing as much time to spend together to show that they both have good intentions for each other's businesses, although what they really intend to do is to gain information. Jennie has the upperhand, and she takes advantage of it. She sensed that Chaeyoung does not have any experience when it comes to a disguise operation, and when a person is inexperienced, they want to end it quickly but of course the Golden Slytherin has other plans. 

 

"Roseanne, do you have anything to do this afternoon?" 

 

"Actually, I do have Ruby Jane, I'm sorry but I'll make it up next time" Chaeyoung said before leaving 

 

'Make it up next time huh?' Jennie smiled painfully as she watches the girl walk away.
 

 

 

"It should be me who must make it up to you"

 

 

 

January 08, 2014
Seoul Police District
3:00pm 

 

"PARK CHAEYOUNG MY ING GOODNESS WE WERE DEADASS WORRIED

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter