- Slytherin -

Story of Us [ Chaennie ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 1, 2014
4:00am
Slytherin training grounds

 

In a fancy and expensive castle-like mansion in the hills of Pyeongchang, South Korea, who would have thought this would be the training grounds of the Slytherins, the deadliest and vicious syndicates in South Korea?

 

For everyone else, it will look like the dream house that they always wish to have, but they never know their darkest nightmares are actually the ones inside it.

 

The noise can't be heard outside, for every single structure is soundproof. The security is also tight around the area; thus, making it a harder job for the cops to find them. Even the heroic Mythical 7 that saved South Korea does not know where their current hideouts and properties are thanks to the successor of the Golden Slytherin throne, the young and mighty Jennie Kim.

 

Yang Hyun Suk might not be her own father, but due to her spectacular skill sets that makes everyone's jaw drop, everyone wants her to succeed the throne and overthrow the Yang family from the royal Slytherin blood. They succeeded killing the whole family and thus, a new 'Slytherin' was born. They were more vicious and ferocious, killing everyone that stood in their way without mercy and the Slytherins became happy under her reign.

 

It has been a decade since she took over the throne, but the Slytherins never even complained about her orders. They all trust and respect their leader who m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter