- Crossed Paths -

Story of Us [ Chaennie ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 06, 2014
12:00 pm
Seoul, South Korea

 

The Mythical 7 started their 'disguise' operation after they planned everything carefully. They want this mission to be a success so that they can find more information about the Slytherins and eventually find out where they really are hiding.

 

Junhoe, Jisoo, Lisa, and Yunhyeong are in the van, recording every single sound that Chaeyoung comes across while Seungri and Daesung are outside the building, securing the place if ever something bad will happen.

 

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, is already inside the building and is disguised as a rich business woman who is looking for someone to talk business with. Because of her elegance and beauty, a lot of people are willing to talk and discuss about business transactions and investments. Of course, it is a very difficult task, but Chaeyoung made it seem like a piece of cake.

 

Chaeyoung is already talking with random business people for hours, but nothing seemed suspicious to her.

 

Just then, a familiar young cold-looking lady appeared right in front of her with familiar faces surrounding her.

 

"Aren't they the freed innocent Slytherins before?" Chaeyoung asked herself as she looked at the two tall men behind the young lady. The young lady noticed Chaeyoung and decided to walk towards her, but the two tall men tried to stop her, with their faces having the suspicious eyeing looks. The young lady did not mind them and continued walking towards Chaeyoung's direction.

 

"Hello Good morning how may I help you?" The young lady asked in English with a prominent Kiwi accent. Chaeyoung studied her for a little while, trying to figure out if she had met her before because she seems too familiar for her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter