MAP: Eunha's Street - For Different by prettyone

SHOP for Maps, 3D-Visualisations, World Ideas, and Co. (for free)

About the Fanfic Behind the Map

Who doesn't love werwolf stories? This map was created for prettyone's new fanfic called "Different" in where Eunha arrives in the countryside and meets a boy who is simply unlike anyone she's ever met before...

Exploring the Map

The story is still in the drafting phase, but for now, you can already explore the story's world in this map. Maybe you can spot some of the hidden places the leads will surely discover during their adventures?

Credits and Thanks

Not only is the fanfic different; the map is also be a bit different from the ones I've made before. Unlike my previous maps, I was going for a more realistic style, especially because the area depicted is much smaller. For this, I've tried out the mapping tool Inkarnate for the first time. Thus credits for the map symbols belong to that software.

Besides that, prettyone gave me a rough idea of where which features are located, as well as style preferences and, very importantly, valuable feedback and inputs throught the creation process. Thank you very much for letting me work on this fun project and being patient with me until the very end - I had a lot of fun!!