MAP: Coming Soon - For The Villain's Apprentice by huntress (on wattpad)

SHOP for Maps, 3D-Visualisations, World Ideas, and Co. (for free)

About the Fanfic Behind the Map

Dana (Sandara Park), an assistant feature writer of the best-selling newspaper of the country, suddenly finds herself in a parallel world resembling ancient China after she was inspecting a mysterious, ancient book in the restricted section of the city libarary. In this world, where some people, called 'awakened ones', have qi, where sects and martial arts abound, and where everyday life follows dizzying customs and traditions; in this world, she is called Da Xia and is just being sold as a maidservant to warrior Yong Jie (Kwon Jiyong) - the main lead of the book. And the only way to go back home seems to be to stick to him and ensure he get's a happy ending with his female lead. But as we all can imagine, things won't be as simple...

What sounds like the up and coming romance-fantasy-adventure drama of 2021 is actually a new story called The Villain's Apprentice (on wattpad) by my absolutely favourite Daragon fanfic writer huntress. In fact, her stories were the reason I made an AFF account nine years ago and started writing myself. So, I still can't believe I actually get to make a map for her now!

Credits

Tba.