Chapter Three "Broken Planes"

The Sun that Reached the Alley
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so I've been sooo much excited to write this and post ever since I started this story hahaha. I think it's pretty good and I would definitely sit down to read it. There are still some parts I don't like but that seems to be how it is every time so oh well. This was my quickest chapter, I believe it only took me two weeks, and most of the time was spent just rewording and rewriting things over and over again(and not writing because I was reading other fanfics for uh "research"). Anywaysss, enjoy!

 

Chapter Three “Broken Planes”

    Seulgi called around lunchtime to tell me she had met some new girl she wanted to introduce me to for the gang, Yeri I think it was. Tomorrow we were going to meet and I’d find out more about her, it wouldn’t be bad to add some numbers to the group. As of today, except going to the gym and taking a shower, all I did was literally nothing but lounge around the apartment and rest. Now it was dinner time—past dinner time and I found myself with no desire to cook, so I ordered a pizza and waited patiently. It was starting to get late and the sun shone directly into my apartment as it fell through the sky, setting everything a deep orange color.
    ‘Who cared if I ate pizza two days in a row?” I thought as I got the door for the delivery—I still had my abs. I ate in the living room which now glowed like an oven, the fire unrelenting as it slid further down the sky. Though it was beautiful, it was blinding so I closed the curtains, enjoying the rest of my food in the dark which turned cold quite quick. I sat there. Listening to the city below me, humming, buzzing—breathing—living. I was alone again.
    I was on my first flight to the city. Midnight. All by myself, the plane was cold, seats stiff. Pressed between the window and a stranger, I watched as my past faded somewhere behind me. The soft rattle of the engine rocked me to sleep. When I woke up the pilot’s voice was going on about how long it’d be until we landed. A marvellous city came into my view as I looked through that tiny window. Awe overwhelmed me as I took my first step into the airport, my new future, my new life. That was, until I threw up, my anxiety and emotions—reality, catching up with me. A ring from my phone made my stomach twist again.
    How long my phone had been ringing I wasn’t sure but I managed to pick it up before it stopped.
    “Hello,” I said, realizing I didn’t see the name of who called.
    “What’re you up to right now?” Yuri’s voice came through amid the sound of the noisy bar behind her.
    “Uhh, nothing, I wasn’t doing anything.”
    “Come to the bar, there’s something here for you.”
    Something for me?
    “Alright,” I said, thinking of any possibility of what this could be.
    Clueless, I gave her a see you soon and hung up. Grabbing my jacket, I looked in the mirror, my crop top exposed just enough of my stomach to show off my abs, I felt a little proud, attractive. I threw on tennis shoes and hurried out. Shadows had already set over the street and a chill kept me alert as I walked down the street, I hurried along in anticipation of whatever could be waiting for me at the warehouse. Noise from surrounding bars and restaurants began to create an atmosphere I knew well, and I knew I was close. Guided only by the vibrations beneath my feet and echoes of the concrete around me, I could probably walk to the bar with my eyes closed.
    DARK STAR read bright as I approached the entrance and already I heard the commotion from inside, pretty good for a Monday I thought. Met by a casual crowd, I began to make my way to the bar where I knew Yuri or Seulgi would be. However I spotted Yuri first who was a working a table at the moment and went over to her instead.
    “Hey, what’s up?” I asked after waiting for her to finish.
    “There’s been a girl talking about you all night, at the bar, I think you should go over there,” she explained, glancing in other direction.
    “You brought me here because someone was mentioning my name?”
    “Just go see Tae.”
    Reluctantly I agreed and made my way over to the bar, waving to a few people I knew. From behind, I recognized no one seated at the bar though all the stools were occupied, and I found Seulgi running around tending to them all. Her smile stuck out today, shining through her eyes while she waved as she noticed me approaching. I barely had time to speak as I entered the area behind the bar before I noticed.
    She was there. Sitting practically front and center. She, Tiffany.
    Her eyes had already been attracted to me before I completed the contact and returned her stare.
    Seulgi spoke first, “she’s been asking about you.”
    I nodded, squeezing past her to face this girl. This girl that was clearly not sober, but not completely drunk yet. Her look was unwavering and I almost wondered if this was the same girl I had met the days before.
    “Turn it down will ya? You’re burning me with that gaze,” I joked, smiling at her.
    She leaned in, “that’s because just thinking about you has made my body feel like it’s on fire,” she smiled back.
    “So what are you doing here?” I asked.
    “Needed to get away—I wanted to see you,” she explained.
    I watched as her eyes trailed down to my open abs. Her eyes, they held something else tonight. I didn’t know why she was here but there was definitely something more than just a need to ‘get away’ in her eyes.
    “Wanted to see my abs?” I laughed as she met back up to my eyes, visibly blushing.
    She requested another drink, she didn’t care what as she asked for me to surprise her. I mixed something quick, placing it on the counter, her gaze upon me held tight the entire time.
    Tonight her outfit consisted of an intense red top, matching to a roughly frilled jacket, dark as my hair. Attractive, naturally was what she was and there was no reason to deny it.
Though I knew she was alone, I left her by herself at times to go service some tables and help around, however she remained through the night. By late, she was definitely drunk and would not stop flirting with me and making jokes whenever I came around. Trying my best, I avoided drinking myself as I didn’t want to be hungover tomorrow to meet the new girl. But Tiffany only got more confident as the night—and drinks casually continued on, she was not totally different from the girl I had known, but there was a change.
    “Do you want to go upstairs?” I asked in an attempt to get her away from the rest of the crowd in case she got too wild. Which I also used as an excuse to take a break since I was beginning to get tired of running around. Taking Tiffany’s hand, I waved out to Yuri and then Seulgi with my other, then led this girl to the back. She willingly followed at a stumbled pace but never quite catching up to me. We continued up the stairs, me making sure she didn’t fall and kill herself or something. Though we had spent those two days together, I wasn’t quite sure what to do with her now—but, it was at that moment that she must have read my mind. Unexpectedly, she spun me, attempting to push me towards the wall behind me—I held my ground, unsure of what she was doing.
    She began speaking, “I’m so, so …” she leaned in closer to my ear.
    “Drunk,” I finished for her, grabbing her by the shoulders to keep her apart from me, demanding eye contact.
    “No—no,” she whined, “I want you,” she begged, “please.”
    Caught off guard at the direct statement, I replied “you don’t,” letting go of her, “you’re drunk.”
    “I’m ——I want you. I want to feel you—” It started to sound like a demand, almost reaching a growl.
    Unphased, I cut her off, “you need to go home, I can drive you.”
    “I don’t wanna go home.”
    Thin walls soon collided with my posterior as I felt a strong shove back, this time she was successful in getting me against the wall. I was triumphantly pinned. Barely able to process the situation, my stomach contracted sharply when I felt her hands leave my shoulders and trail down to my abs, brushing against my skin. No, past my abs. Wait. I didn’t even realize she was undoing my jeans until she was halfway done.
    “What the hell!” I quickly pushed her hands off of me and managed to slide away.
    “What the hell?” She retorted, eyes following me like a predator, “what’s your problem hmm? Don’t you want to have some fun? Isn’t this what you do? Girls—girls like me.”
    I now recognized that it was lust that her eyes burned with. Possibly a hint of anger.
    “You don’t know me,” I said, “I don’t know you.” I calmly hardened my tone, denying her.
    “Isn’t that how it’s supposed to be?” She challenged back, “aren’t you like the rest of them?” She attempted to approach me again, stripping her jacket.
    Then, she started to grab the hem of her shirt. She only had time to get it halfway up her stomach before I reached out and stopped her, spinning her around and shoving her back against the wall. I found our bodies closer to each other than I had planned.
    She smiled. “See, I knew you wanted me.”
    A hand, Tiffany’s ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter