Answers (not really)

Poking beholder's eye

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

dd49efde5a5dfc1c3972e0df7336c1bb388bc3e7v2_hq.jpg

''Meanie confirmed'? What does that even mean? No pun intended. How is this trending topic in any way related to SVT?' asked a confused brunette.

While someone could be heard chocking on a very fine piece of pastry and some misdirected chocolate milk, Yoon Jeonghan benevolently answered. 'Cheol, come on, keep up, would you? The ship has sailed again!' How that maniacal laugh could sound so cute and endearing was a mystery to the other twelve members of the band but Jeonghan was already redirecting his attention to more urgent matters, such as the state of the couch in front of him and how empty, comfy and inviting it looked.

'Well, if Wonwoo hadn't added that last couple of verses in the last minute on our last show we wouldn't be in trouble with our manager' supplemented a clearly dispassionate voice belonging to SVT's resident heartthrob Wen Junhui.

'Trouble? You're kidding right? She's probably the founder and president of that fanclub what with the way she directed the promotions ever since what happened in October.'

'Ditto! Boo's right. She totally digs it' added Vernon. 'Don't you guys think it's a great way to show support for the LGBT community?'

'Actually, it's LGBTQIA+ at minimum, now' supplied Minghao while Mingyu shoved half a glass of water down his sore throat. He hesitantly chanced a glace to the main culprit of the story, trying, and failing valiantly, to not appear as a kicked puppy. 'But really, why did you do it Wonwoo?'

ef65a97a18cc212abffc75a11a410768138a437c_hq.gif

Said young man was busy innocently reading a book on human behaviourism and gently Soonyoung's hair while the latter's surprisingly exhausted form was half spread on Wonwoo's lap. 'She deserved that and you know it' was all that they got as answer along with the sound of a turning page.

'I second that' mumbled Soonyoung to his friend's knee. 'She made you feel miserable for years and now that you're popular she rushes back to you? Nasty.'

Seokmin, that had inherited the immense honour of discreetly rubbing Mingyu's back for comfort, nodded along and his melodic hum of approval could be heard all-around their dorm's living room.

'Well...thank you. I guess. But it doesn't feel right that you made everyone believe that we're in a relationship.' Said Mingyu mostly to the very interesting floor. How did he ever miss that spot of the carpet looking like Superman's logo?

'Hey, Nonu is a total catch, ok?' Soonyoung mumbled again while halfheartedly making a finger gun at said boy that got him a ruffle of his pink hair and a return finger gun with an added wink.

cf91ea6360c66d9abeb757cce3e1dca4a890c20c_hq.gif

'Well, yes but-' that smooth start got Mingyu a couple of amused looks and raised eyebrows along with his blush. 'But, everyone knows that we wrote this song together and now-'

'OK, first of all leave me out of this, I only officially helped with the melody' said Jihoon with a disgruntled face.

3fa719f88ccc1e6dff58a9719b0cbb63d98172a6_hq.gif

'Ohoho! It gets more interesting by the minute!' fake-whispered Vernon while leaning forward. Seungkwan giggling at his side.

'That rumor will die before you known it, no worries' said offhandedly Wonwoo.

'Really, you have nothing to worry about. Carats are great and they'll still love you despite you being taken!' added innocently Joshua.

'That's not what I m-'

'At this point, nobody will be surprised by it, you know?' politely interrupted Chan. 'I mean...You 'love guys', right?'

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈flashback┈┈┈┈┈

00febe9c996a85159000e0871876a34735313b61_hq.gif

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

'I- you- will you ever let me live it down? That happened months ago!' Mingyu's voice resonated behind his hands held close to his embarrassed handsome face. 'I hate you all'.

'Except Wonwoo, of course' jokingly added Jun.

'Except Wo- urgh! Why am I even friends with you?' While his words were adamant about his disappointing choice of friends, Mingyu couldn't hide his softening smile at his brothers' antics. For they well dear to him, one way or another. But while he tried to calm the blood rushing to colour his cheeks by slightly fanning his face with Dino's English homework, he still could feel an intense gaze in his direction and was doing his utmost to not turn to the culprit's face.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

 

None of these pictures are mine, they belong to their respective owners, I have found them on tenor.com, giphy.com, pinterest.com