Hurt

KyulWoo Lovely Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hurt

 

"Hey kiddie. What are you doing here?" Eunwoo rolled her eyes hearing that. She ignore the girl as she let her self sink in the mattress and cover herself with duvet. 

 

"Yah! Jung Eunwoo." Eunwoo groan as she feel the weight of the other girl thrown to her. "Yah Yebin!" Eunwoo whine in annoyance. Rena smile at her like an idiot.

 

"What is the reason you are here? You had fight with your Juju don't you?" Rena teases. Eunwoo ignores the girl, by pushing the girl off the bed and covering herself again.

 

"Nunu and Juju sitting on a tree. F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G." 

 

Eunwoo kick Rena out of bed. "We are not fighting ok? Juju and I aren't kids anymore." Eunwoo explained, but Rena doubt it.

 

"Oh really? Why the heck you call my Minkyung last night saying you are in the practice room and don't have the plan to go back in dorm? Kyulkyung surely kick you out of her room?" Rena asked making Eunwoo glare at her.

 

"Yebin. Don't tease that kid anymore." Roa came from the outside. "I think Kyulkyung is tired of this kid." Rena teases.

 

"Yah Yebin!! Kyulkyung  won't get tired of me. I am the only beautiful and adorable girl she can have." Eunwoo answered. Rena stick her tongue out leaving the frustrated Eunwoo.

 

 

"Not fighting?" Here comes Rena again to tease Eunwoo. They are in dining area ready to eat. Eunwoo keeps checking her phone.

 

"She's just busy." Eunwoo smile. "Don't tease Nunu she cook for us." Roa says making Rena stop. The another evil smile form in her lips.

 

"I wish Juju and You always fight so you can always c--" Rena wasn't able to finish her words when a spoon hit her head. Roa just laugh on what she see.

 

 

"Let us have some drink tonight!!" Rena smile. Eunwoo nodded in agreement.

 

"Let us ask Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter