We Are Pristin

KyulWoo Lovely Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We Are Pristin

 

 

Eunwoo smile seeing her lovely girlfriend sitting on the car seat. The other members are noisy, but Eunwoo don't mind as long as she will be seated at the back with Kyulkyung beside her. "Are you tired?" She immediately asked with concern as soons as she settled down beside the Chinese girl, and obviously with worried tone. The younger one answers with a smile and a nod.

 

"You want to still watch some movie or should we sleep after having some shower?" She whispers, she doesn't want to bother other members that all settled and tired too. "Manager oppa told me that Yewon and Seungyeon will not be around. They still need to go to the company. I don't have my room mate sleep with me?." The older woman asked.

 

"Accompany me, please." Kyulkyung look at her lover as she show tired smile. "There is no way that I will allow that. We have schedule tomorrow Nunu, you have to go sleep." Kyulkyung pinch her cheeks and Eunwoo could only pout, but then she wrap her arms to Kyulkyung and snuggles closer to the other 98-liner.

 

"We coupd cuddle you know, then you could leave before Yewon came back." Eunwoo says with hope in her eyes. Kyulkyung shook her head because she is stubborn as that. 

 

"I said no way. I don't want to bother member. We are all tired, we have room mates for a reason plus you need to sleep to and have rest." Kyulkyung reason out, hoping her girlfriend will understand.

 

"I can sleep more than enough when I am with you. Plus are you that persistent because you don't want to be with me?" Eunwoo pull away and pout as she say the last sentence. Kyulkyung glare at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter