Jealous

KyulWoo Lovely Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealous

 

"What with the face?" Eunwoo ask the girl who was silently sitting in the sofa in the living room of their dorm. Eunwoo was out for a while after visiting her parents; the other left too. It was only Kyulkyung who will stay in the dorm for a week. Eunwoo cut her plan instead staying for two weeks in her parents she cut it into one week and now she is back.

 

"I am just tired." Kyulkyung mumble as she walk to her room, Eunwoo tail behind. She don't know what the woman wants. Kyulkyung settled in her bed. Eunwoo smile as she lay in bed and hug the girl. "I miss you." Eunwoo kiss the woman's shoulder.

 

She silently wait, but got no response. "Juju, I did something?" Eunwoo asked because no way Kyulkyung will be this quite for nothing; this loud girl.

 

"Where did you go for today?" That was a cold question, and Eunwoo don't know if she have to answer that. "I went to see a friend before going home." 

 

"Which friend?" Kyulkyung face her. Eunwoo frown hearing the question. "I don't have so much friends you know that, plus you all know them." 

 

"I hope you at least told me you are meeting her. You know how I don't like her guts." Eunwoo don't like any bit where this conversation going. 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I saw Soobin 's message to you yesterday. Did you two always meet?" Kyulkyung asked, and Eunwoo knows that this isn't a good idea meeting Soobin always, but she miss Soobin so much and they grew closer that she go behind her girlfriend's back because she know how Kyulkyung got jealous over the girl.

 

"I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter