Chocolate boy

17 times first kiss
 

Chocolate boy

First of all: sorry for the late update, university ! Don't forget to check end chapter notes and enjoy!

Jihoon was sitting in a coffee shop. The place was very nice: there weren’t chairs, every customer was sitting on a soft comfortable sofa, the tables were short so they didn’t have to stand up to eat or drink comfortably, and everything was pink or green or light blue pastel, just like Jihoon liked. The windows had cute curtains to hide the outside view. Everyone was on their phone or pc, working, writing, listening to music or watching videos on YouTube, since the place offered free wi-fi.
Unfortunately, he couldn’t appreciate the place too much. He was expecting his date to arrive, but he was sitting there, with a cold chocolate on the little table, from almost an hour, and he couln’t see the other one nowhere near.
He was regretting his confession the night before. Jae and him were on the beach with their classmates, they were playing “spin the bottle” and the thing just happened. Jae seemed happy to hear his confession, even if it happened in front of almost twenty people. He didn’t laugh like the others and he accepted to go on a date.
Apparently he was kidding.
Without even noticing that, Jihoon started crying. One moment before he was simply checking his phone, the latter there were tears on his face. He tried to stop but there was no way to do that.
He wasn’t crying for the boy – his loss, not everyone has the privilege to hang out with Jihoon Park – but for the mocking he was expecting from the other guys in his school. What if that was a silly prank to expose his feelings… he felt ridiculous. Everyone in the cafeteria was laughing on the inside, he was sure of that.
While he was crying, someone sat on the sofa in front of him. He quickly tried to wipe the tears from his face.
“I’m sorry if I’m intruding your pain, but every other table was …” the guy in front of him started apologizing, giving him the same chocolate Jihoon ordered an hour ago – but this was hot.
“You don’t have to be sorry, I don’t own the place…” Jihoon interrupted the other, his voice slightly high-pitched due to an hour of silence. He cleared his throat, blushing thinking of the pathetic show he was offering, before continuing. “And, oh, you are so nice, giving me the chocolate and being sorry (for nothing at all to be honest), I could cry again!” Jihoon laughed, but actually some other few tears escaped from his eyes.
“Please don’t! I don’t like seeing nice people crying!” the guy begged him, taking some tissues from his pocket.
The timing of that cute and kind stranger entering his life impressed Jihoon. Maybe they were not going to see each other again after that, but it was like someone was sending “a gift” (some kindness is sometimes a gift, yes) to him just now, when he was very unhappy.
He took the tissue the boy was offering him, their hands accidentally touching. They were so warm…
Jihoon tried to focus on something else. “Yes, a gift, he is a gift from someone” he repeated himself.
“And that someone is very generous” Jihoon added, observing the other. He was… handsome. His hair were of a strange color he couldn’t name, but it was something between red and black and violet. His eyes were black and very deep, and his skin!!! Every chocolate bar out there was shaking: Jihoon was more interested in biting that soft skin.
He mentally choked and forced to stop himself. He blushed again. He tried to focus on something else, again, but he ended admiring the black earrings the other one was wearing. Very hot.
“Why am I a mess” he asked himself “why is this boy such a tease. He’s literally doing nothing, he’s just sitting! Is it right to be so cute and handsome and hot and –”
“Please, I know you don’t know me, but don’t be… ashamed of crying or, I don’t know, if you need to talk, maybe it could be easier to do it with someone you don’t know…” the other one said, blushing too. He smiled to hide his embarrassment, and a cute snaggletooth showed up.
“That’s it. I’m out. Can someone die for excess of cuteness?” Jihoon asked himself again.
“It’s just – I wasn’t expecting kindness from anyone, not now… Someone should be sitting on your place right now, you know”
“Wait – are you waiting for someone, oh my – ”
“Stop right there, chocolate boy. I was trying to say the guy didn’t show up”
“His loss. And lucky me, to be honest. If it wasn’t for that guy I couldn’t be right here right now embarrassing myself”
“That was smooth” Jihoon said. The other blushed again.
“I wasn’t trying to… flirt or something like that, you know”
“You should kick yourself for this, you know. What is stopping you from doing that?” Jihoon asked, wondering from where all the audacity he had was coming.
“Ehi, I’m the one who brought you chocolate, you shouldn’t be the one … saying those things”
“Oh, you are the shy type. Cute” Jihoon laughed, and the other one joined him.
“Anyway, I’m Woojin” he said right before starting drinking his coffee.
“I’m Jihoon” he replied, drinking his chocolate and staring at the other. He was very handsome in that leather jacket and that black t-shirt. Jihoon, on the other hands, was wearing a pink shirt and a light blue cardigan.
“We could be a cute couple. He’d be the dark one while I could be his sunshine – but only on the outside. I’m a snake, and I bet he’s a softie. Look at how much sugar he put on his coffee… Oh my God, stop right there, Jihoon Park. He bought you a chocolate because you were crying, he’s just kind!”
He blushed again, hoping nobody could hear what he was thinking.
“You like black” Jihoon said, and then he mentally cursed himself. What kind of approach was that?
“Oh, yes, I like black. I think it suits me the most” Woojin shyly replied.
“You’re goddamn right” Jihoon said, not realizing he was speaking and not thinking. “Oh my God, sorry, I didn’t mean to say that out loud…”
Woojin laughed, showing up his snaggletooth again. “Well, actually, thank you. A lot of people think I should be more… colorful, more like you, you know? I appreciate you appreciating my style.”
“Well, a lot of people say I dress like a child, we should just ignore them, don’t you agree?”
“A cute child tho” Woojin replied, hiding his face behind his cup.
“I think we’re awkward” Jihoon stated.
“What? I’m perfectly fine, thank you very much. Speak for yourself”
Jihoon was convinced he messed up, but then he saw the other one smiling.
“Why do you play like that with me, dark boy? My hearth is already broken, you know. You can’t think I’m fine just because you bought me chocolate, you know.”
“So we went from chocolate guy from dark boy. What’s next?”
Jihoon was about to say “boyfriend” but luckily he stopped himself before he could make things ever weirder.
“I can’t think of anything else right now to be honest”
“I have an idea. What if… tonight we see each other again. Meanwhile you could think some other names for me. I’m very curios to hear them. And I could think of some other things to heal your heart, since chocolate isn’t enough.”
Jihoon was shocked. He actually asked him out or what?
“I’m okay with it” he tried to hide his happiness, but he was sure his big smile was betraying him.
“Okay, I have to go. Can we meet around 8 p.m.?”
Jihoon nodded smiling. Before he could even realize what was happening, Woojin kissed him on the cheek and ran away, without giving him the opportunity of replying – or do the same, for example. He was so happy he totally forgot he skipped school for someone who dumped him. And who cares, he asked himself, when you have a whole Woojin buying you chocolate and kissing your cheek and smiling and flirting with you?

Okay, so: sorry again for the late update! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! For this chapter I thought it would be nice giving you something fluff, so Jihoon's perspective it's perfect - after all he doesn't know anything about all the mess with the witch / goddess / whatev. I originally planned to do another prompt, but this is just so cute! Also, I would like to know if you could be interested in reading a coffe shop sns ! au. Due to the principal plot (Woojin has to convince Jihoon in just a day) I can't develope this prompt a lot, so let me know if you would read that! Okay so now I'll stop ranting and - see ya next time!