Still a bunny but not cute

17 times first kiss

 

Woojin’s hearth was still beating fast when he realized he wasn’t sitting on that bench with his boyfriend anymore. They were just kissing. Woojin was holding the other tight, his arms wrapped around Jihoon’s wrists, when a crazy woman appeared and started blabbering about how easy it is to be in love with someone if you see him everyday, but what about feeling the same things if you see him just one time? Woojin was about to reply something about the deepness of feelings strictly related to time and the experiences two people share – they were friends since they were five years old, they went through basically everything together, how they are supposed to know how they’d feel toward each other meeting for the first time now? – but then the lady disappeared, and everything around him did the same. He tried to hold the other, but he felt something between them and he couldn’t do nothing about it.
“Dude, if you are not going to enjoy the show you could just step back and leave your place to someone who’s more interested, you know” someone roughly said to Woojin.
He looked at the forty years old man talking to him with a confused expression. What was that place?
Woojin looked around him. He was in a crowd, everyone excitingly looking at the small stage in front of them. What was the show about? He looked further, and saw similar stages. There were people… dancing on those stages. But not normal dancing, they were… lap dancing. And showing their bodies. And letting people touching them to put money in their .

“No no no, that’s not possible, please please please I don’t want to see him doing those things, no no no” he started panicking.
The man was still looking at him. “Kid, are you okay?” he asked.
“Yes, I’m okay, thank you very much. And I’m going to enjoy the show, thank you very much” Woojin said, looking at the stage, waiting for Jihoon. He was sure the oldest would have been there.
In a few minutes, a y song started playing, the lights went a little bit down, and Jihoon appeared. He was wearing just his pink , with a bunny tail on the back, and bunny ears on his head.

“How they could possibly find this y… he’s not even seventeen, just like me… they’re all… old…” Woojin asked himself looking around with a disgusted look. He was the youngest, all the other men were about thirty years old and more.
For a moment he thought of calling the police – he was sure nothing of that was legal – but then he heard a familiar voice.
“Boy, what’s wrong with you? Winky boy isn’t y enough for you?” Jihoon asked from the stage.
Woojin was standing on the second row, Jihoon could clearly look him in the eyes.
The other men laughed.
“It’s his first time for sure!” someone yelled on the back.
Woojin didn’t reply, but tried to hide his disgusted expression and watched Jihoon doing some y moves to the music. In other occasions he would’ve enjoyed all of that, but there, with creepy hands pushing to insert some money in his boyfriend’s , he just wanted to puke.
At least the show ended after a while. Jihoon started going down the stairs placed on the left of the stage, and a little crowd went there to cherish him. Woojin went there too, and managed to be behind a man who was talking to Jihoon. The man was shorter than him, so Jihoon noticed him.
“Oh, look who’s here, the shy boy! So you enjoyed the show!”
“A lot” Woojin faked with a smile.
“A lot? You didn’t even give me a dollar! Not even one!” Jihoon protested.
“He’s just a boy, he’s not that rich. Me, on the other hand…” the man who was talking before interrupted the two boys, clearly jealous while being ignored.
“I’m keeping the best for later. Wanna see?” Woojin bravely asked, surprised by himself, then he remembered he had to win Jihoon’s hearth and he didn’t regret being that direct.
“With that voice you could ask me a lot more, boy” Jihoon said. The other men around him protested and left, a little bit annoyed. They used their money earlier to “win” and Jihoon picked the one who didn’t even smile during his show.
“So, are you going to follow me or not?” Jihoon asked. Woojin didn’t notice he was moving to go behind the stage.
“Sorry, where are we going?” Woojin asked.
The oldest laughed. “To Wonderland, Alice! Kidding, in my room, which is pretty much the same”
“WHAT?”
“Listen, I turned down my usual clients just for you, what’s this? Are you going to pay me later or not?” Jihoon asked nervously and pissed.
“I’m going to pay even more than your usual clients, I just thought we could leave this place and go somewhere else”
“Listen, I shouldn’t say this because I really crave going out there and there’s no rule forbidding us to go out if a client wants to do that, but do you realize what people will say about you after seeing you with me?”
“Listen, what if I don’t care? I just want to spend some time with you, that’s all, what people will say it’s none of your business” Woojin replied.
Jihoon was shocked. “You must be a lonely person, nobody could possibly agree with you” he said.
“I could say the same about you, you know?” Woojin asked, and then he regretted it. Of course Jihoon was lonely doing that job.
The older didn’t seem offended though, and he said after a while “Wait for me on the back of the building. I’ll be ready in a while. And don’t ever think to not showing up, you’ll seriously regret that”.
“How could I possibly think of missing the opportunity to spend the night with you?” Woojin said while couldn’t help smiling. He obtained to be with Jihoon…
Jihoon just nodded and went somewhere in order to wear something. Woojin noticed the other didn’t blush to his words. The Jihoon he knew would’ve been all red right now, “but maybe this Jihoon is so used to fake compliments done just for a purpose he didn’t even notice I was flirting with him…”
Woojin’s hearth broke thinking about Jihoon’s life, but then he forced himself to get over that. That wasn’t the right time to be sentimental, also the first doubts popped in to his mind. Where they were going to go? After all, he was the one inviting the other out…
Lost in his thoughts, he was reaching the back of the building, and he was asking himself where they were right now, but suddenly he felt a warm touch on his lower back. He immediately turned back to see who was touching him, but he was alone. Instead he felt his back pocket heavier. Woojin checked it, and he found a heavy wallet, full of money, bank cards and a printed note with the name and the address of a restaurant.
In that moment Jihoon arrived. Woojin was so shocked his jaw actually dropped.
Jihoon was wearing a simple pair of jeans, a t-shirt, a pair of Converse and a tight choker on his neck. All BLACK. He was smoking hot to be honest.
“What about your usual pink?” Woojin asked before he could stop himself.
“What? I wear pink but just on stage. Don’t you like this? I can go back and wear something you like if you want…”
“What? Don’t you dare. I like you this way” Woojin replied “I was sure you were a pinky boy. No, not for that rabbit thing on the stage” he awkwardly added.
“If you insist, I’ll let you know pink used to be my favorite color, until I decided to wear it every ing night and now I hate it. How you could possibly know I was a pinky boy by the way?”
“Well, I feel things about people” Woojin quickly explained, reading the note still in his hands.

“This is not the Jihoon you know. He’s somewhere inside this body, but he lived a different life. Try to remember that you fool” he said to himself.
“Okay, where are we going?” Jihoon asked after a bit.
“Do you know this place?” Woojin said giving him the note.
The situation was weird: he knew the place they were right know, but it wasn’t their town. It was like someone put new knowledge in his brain, because he knew exactly where that restaurant was.
“Are you kidding me?” Jihoon said “you can’t take me there!”
The youngest looked worried. “Why?”
“Why? That’s the top class restaurant of this town, are you even from here? If they see you there with me…”
“Look, we speak the same language so don’t make me repeat this again: I don’t care of what other say about me. I just want take you there. Are you okay with that?”
Jihoon looked down. “I’m okay with that”.
They walked to the agreed place. In other circumstances Woojin would’ve take the older’s hand, but right now he couldn’t. Jihoon would’ve accepted just because he was his client.
After a while, they were there. The place looked very fancy, with high plants on the hall and even outside, elegant chauffeur and all.
“Welcome to The Terrace” a smiling woman greeted them, not hiding the surprise of seeing two minors there “may I be of help?”
“We need a table. For two” Woojin said.
The lady checked a book. “Are you Mr. Park?” she asked.
“How do you - ” Jihoon started, but the other interrupted him.
“Woojin Park in flash and bones” he replied to the lady.
“Please follow him” she replied. A young elegant boy appeared out of nowhere, leading them to their table. It was near the window, they could see everything happening in the street, but honestly they really didn’t care.
“Is Park actually your surname?” Jihoon asked surprised.
“Yes, why are you asking all of a sudden?”
“We have the same surname!!! Isn’t that incredible?” Jihoon looked amazed and he actually laughed.
Woojin looked at the other confused, then he remembered they didn’t know each other, and his heart broke for the second time that night.
“Yes, I’m Woojin Park. And your name is? I’m not sure I asked before.”
“Don’t worry! I’m Jihoon by the way!”
A server brought them a bottle of water and two menu.
Jihoon looked nervous. “Am I supposed to… order whatever I want?”
“Oh yes, of course!” Woojin assured, checking the menu. He didn’t know nothing on those pages.
“It’s just… You know, you’ll have to pay me later and… You are offering me this dinner but… I need to be paid or…”
“What’s your highest tariff?” Woojin asked picking his wallet. “Double it if you need to, I don’t care, I just want to spend some nice time with you, okay?”
“Are you serious? So we are not going to… you know… later?”
“No, we’re not going to do anything later, Jihoon. Just tell me how much I own you”
“But… that’s not fair! You took me here in this fancy place and I’m going to eat some good food and you’re going to pay me anyway?”
“Can you just tell me how much I own you and then enjoy the night? Just, please, relax”
Woojin gave the other some money (he was sure they were enough – Jihoon didn’t complain though) and then he checked the menu again.
“I don’t know anything about these…” he started, looking at Jihoon, but he stopped noticing the other was looking around him. That place was actually good, with crystal lamps, velvet everywhere and stuff.
“Oh, I didn’t even opened the menu” Jihoon said after a while “could you choose someone for me?”
“Well, I was actually going to ask the same…”
Jihoon burst in laughs. “I really can’t believe this” he said after a while “I bet we’re the same age but you don’t know anything.”
“You could teach me”
“What are you referring to now?” Jihoon asked with a smirk.
Woojin didn’t get why the other was smiling, then he realized.
“Oh my- I wasn’t talking about- Oh my god do they actually pay to spend the night with you?”
“Believe it or not, they fight for me. But usually they don’t want to talk so you’re the first seeing this side of me”
“How lucky I am” Woojin said with an eye roll, but he meant it.
A server asked after a while if they were ready to order something. Trying not to laugh, they asked the lady to choose for them. She looked suspicious, but she did what they asked and after a while they were eating some delicious fish they didn’t even knew it existed covered in some green sauces.
“So… what do you do for living?” Jihoon asked after a while.
“Oh, I’m just a student” the other replied, some sauce from his fingers.
“Okay, I shouldn’t say this, but you were very hot doing that” Jihoon said.
Woojin blushed. “What did I do?”
“Oh my god, why are you blushing now? Are you not used to everyone thinking that about you?”
Woojin choked. First of all, he wasn’t used at allhearing those comments about him, plus that was Jihoon talking, but he sounded so different from usual.
“Nobody thinks that about me, Jihoon”.
“They’re all blind. Oh, please, stop blushing, I’m used to say what I think. No, actually don’t stop, you’re so cute when you do it”
You could have fried an egg placing it on Woojin’s cheeks.

“What’s this? I should be flirting with me, not the opposite!”
“You’re cute too” Woojin said after a while.
“Me? Cute? Nah, I don’t think so”
“You are cute to me” Woojin replied with a firm voice.
“Everyone tells me I’m y and stuff like that, nobody calls me cute”
“I guess they’re all blind then”
Jihoon laughed but he didn’t reply. They ate their food in silence, and after a while they finished and they were out.
“Where are we going next?” Jihoon asked with enthusiasm.
“Luna park?” Woojin proposed.
“You’re such a gentleman, Park Woojin. But I really can’t say no! Please just take me there!”

----------------

Part two will be uploaded soon! It’s just I wrote WAY more than I should’ve done – I bet nobody wants to read a 5k+ chapter anyway
Okay Idk what to say, hope you enjoyed – feel free to leave a comment here and if you like 2park /want some spoilers let’s be mutuals on twt ( @ ulttkimjaehwan )