Chapter 2

Nothing Without You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just like you.”

Yeri dropped the glass and turned around, leaving pieces of glass shattered around the floor.

The man was dressed in an all-black suit with a black hat and a mask that uncovers his brown eyes.

“W-who a-are y-you?” Yeri stuttered in shock upon realising the man’s face was only inches away from her.

“Why is this beautiful lady all alone? Where are your other beautiful friends?” The man gently her face and slowly touched Yeri’s lips with his thumb, “Should we have some fun tonight? Just the both of us?” He smiled while grabbing Yeri’s waist towards him.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Yeri shouted as he pushed the man off her and grabbed a piece of glass pointing towards him.

“Chill, no need to get so feisty, babe. You can be like that on the bed later, not now.” The man giggled and move towards Yeri, obviously did not mind the broken glass Yeri is holding.

“I-i’m n-not afraid to k-kill you with this.” Yeri tried to shove the broken piece of glass towards him. Yeri did not realise that she was holding the broken piece of glass too tight on her palm that have made a deep cut which started to bleed.

“Come on, babe. It’ll be fun.” The man pulled Yeri closed to him aggressively, leaving Yeri with no time to react and accidentally dropped the broken piece of glass she was holding.

“GET AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE! GET AWAY FROM ME!” Tears filled Yeri’s eyes as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

“OI, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!” A relatively-low voice shouted towards them.

“, seems like I’ve ran out of luck tonight…” The man sighed, “But don’t worry, I’ll see you soon babe. Very soon.” He giggled as he touches Yeri’s lips and quickly ran away.

As soon as the man left, Yeri collapsed on the floor, her heart was racing and a tear felt down from her cheek. All she wanted to do was to curl into a ball and cry.

“Are you okay?” The man with the relatively-low voice that saved her life asked her, “Yeye, is that you?”.

Yeri looked up with tears in her eyes, there could only be one person who called her, Yeye.

“L-Lucas?”

He nodded.

“L-lucas..” Yeri started to tear up again, “I-i’m so scared..h-he said he’ll come back..”

Lucas embraced her in his arms, “Don’t worry, I’m back. I’ll never let him or anyone else dare to touch you. I promise.”

--

“Wait, so you and Taehyung are not a ‘thing’ yet?” Wendy asked Irene, after Taehyung came to check on her and left.

Only two of them are left at the table, after Seulgi decided to have another round of intense battle at the dance floor.

“Nope.” Irene shook her head while sipping her drink.

“Omg, why? Almost everyone in the school knows that you like him and he likes you. And that, everyone also knows that no one should flirt with you because Taehyung will come after them.” Wendy rant, “Why is it because of the age difference, then?”

“No, you silly. Age doesn’t matter at all. He’s only a year younger. In fact, sometimes he can be more mature than me. It’s just that…” Irene hesitated. “I’m afraid..”

“Afraid of?” Joy interrupted.

“Why are you here? And, where’s your other half?” Wendy asked after realising that Joy is alone.

“Oh god, do I need an invitation to be here?” Joy rolled her eyes. “Besides my bag is here, and fyi my other half went to the washroom.” Joy said as she sat beside Irene and asked, “So, what are you afraid of?”

“She’s afraid of being in a relationship with Taehyung.” Wendy answered.

“What? You and Taehyung are not a couple yet?” Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter