Chapter 3

Nothing Without You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll see you soon babe. Very soon.”

“NOOOO!” Yeri screamed. Her eyes were already welled up with tears. Yesterday’s incident constantly occurs on her mind. All she wanted to do was to erase it from her mind and pretend that it never existed, but she couldn’t. The more she tried to forget, the more she remembers the horrific scene.

Her scream definitely did not go unnoticed. It alarmed sleepy Lucas, who was at the side of the bed, guarding her all-night.

“It’s okay, Yeye..I’m here.” Lucas gently hugged and soothe Yeri.

“I-i’m s-scared..” She sniffled and hugged him, “H-he said he’ll come back.”

Lucas embraces Yeri tight and reassured her, “He won’t. I promise that I will always stay by you. I’ll protect you. I’m not going to let anyone hurt you.” He gave a peck on her forehead and smiled, “Including, those who tries to flirt with you. I won’t hesitate to kick his right away.”

Yeri giggled and looked at him, “YAH! How am I going to get a boyfriend and get married?”

“You don’t have to get one. I’m already here.” Lucas winked, making Yeri laugh out loud. “Yeye, you are seriously scaring me out. No one laughs after crying their eyes out. Do I need to get you a doctor?”

Lucas looked at her with all seriousness. Yeri laughed even more when she saw him being serious.

“No, I don’t need a doctor, Lucas. I was just joking about having a boyfriend and getting married. You know me.” She slaps his shoulder and lied down on the bed.

“But, I wasn’t joking.” He thought.

Lucas rolled his eyes. He gently moves Yeri to the side of the bed and plops on the bed whilst facing her, inches away from her face. “Let me rest here for a few minutes, I’m so tired.” Lucas smiled towards Yeri, slowly closing his eyes.

Tthump!

Tthump!

“What’s wrong with me? It’s this one of the side-effects from yesterday?” She thought.

“Yah, you could have just slept on the floor.” She giggled, earning a ‘are-you-serious’ face with a pout from him. “Only for today I’m sharing my bed with you. You still owe me a full-length story of why were you at the party, when did you came back and why you decided-“

“Sshh, I’ll tell you the entire story after this. Can I sleep in peace now, pleeeasssee?” He interrupted her while keeping his eyes closed.

“Promise me.” Lucas replied to her with a nod as she slowly combs her fingers through his silky brown hair.

"It's good to have you back.” She smiled.

 

“I guess she’s fine now.” Jungkook thought as he slides the door of room 23 closed.

 

(An hour ago)

“Hyung, do you know which hospital is she in?” Jungkook immediately called Taehyung once he got out of the party venue. “W-who?” Taehyung whispered, trying not to disturb the girl who was sleeping next to him. “YERI! KIM YERIM! I NEED TO KNOW WHICH HOSPITAL AND THE ROOM NUMBER SHE IS IN!” Jungkook shouted at his hyung for the first time. “Are you drunk? Wait, how do you know she’s in the hospital?” Taehyung got out of bed and went to the kitchen to avoid waking up the sleeping girl. “ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW!” He screamed, startled Taehyung. Taehyung remained calm and glanced at his watch, “Jungkook, it’s only 4 in the morning. The hospital only welcomes guests at 8 am. Besides Irene noona and I will be fetching her the tomorrow morning-” “Can you just tell me now, p-please?” Jungkook’s voice quivers. Taehyung sighed upon hea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter