Chapter 1

Nothing Without You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey beautiful..”

Bae Joohyun rolls her eyes and pushes Park Bogum as he tries to put his arms around her.

“Shut up and get away from me.” Bae Joohyun said while packing up her things in the library.

“Ooo..charisma..i like..” Bogum gets closer to Joohyun and wraps his hands over her waist.

Smack

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?” Taehyung, who was secretly watching Bogum’s actions behind them, sends a flying slap across his face.

Taken aback, Bogum ran off, not forgetting to send flying kisses to Joohyun.

“You seriously need to take some legal actions against the boy one day. He might go even further then what he did today.”

“Yah, are you sure you are younger than me?” Joohyun pinches his cheeks, in the midst of packing her books.

Tthump tthump tthump

His cheeks started to be filled with a dash of pink.

“Omo, are you okay? Did I pinch your cheeks way to hard? I’m so sorr-“

“NO! N-n-no…ummm…..i-it’s just way too c-c-cold here. I think we are going to be late for the party, let’s go now.” Taehyung quickly grabs her hand and dash out the library, hoping to direct her attention to a different ‘topic’ rather than his pinkish cheeks, which are slowly reddening.

--

“Yes babe, I won’t forget about tomorrow. I’ll pick you up alrights? Love ya.” Jungkook included a loud mwah, gaining almost everyone’s attention in the 6-seater car, except Yeri, who continued to read her book at the back of the car. He sends another loud mwah, purposefully loud this time as though wanting that certain someone to hear it. ….

“Attention-seeker.” Yeri, thought while rolling her eyes in disgust.

“Wait…was that Tzuyu or Eunha?” Joy whispered to Yeri, who sat on her left.

“Hmmmm, I bet $50 that it’s a fresh new chick he caught at the club!” Yugeom, who sat in front of them interrupted.

“I bet $100!” Jaehyun joined, who sat beside Yugeom.

“I bet they are just going to make love for tonight!” Sungjae, Joy’s boyfriend, joined in the conversation whilst driving.

“What are you all betting on?” Jungkook asked after ending his lovely-dovely call.

“Nah, it’s only between us.” Yugeom laughed looking at the girls at the back, who are trying their best to hold on their laughter but failed to do so.

Jungkook felt a slight jealously when he saw her laughing with his best friends.

“Why is she so comfortable and friendly with everyone and not me?” He thought.

“Did you take a longer route? Why does it feel like forever? How far are we from the place?” Jungkook grumpily asked Sungjae.

“Well, I guess someone is having a nasty mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter