Two

Train to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bicheul sodneun sky. Geu arae seon ai I. Kkumkkudeusi fly. My life is a beauty..

 

Jiyoon flew up into a sitting position in shock when her phone alarm rang, her bloodshot eyes widen from lack of sleep and hair sticking out everywhere as she turn her head to where her phone was—on the bedside table— before reaching out to switch off her alarm. She threw her phone aside after checking the time which was already 08:03 am and laid back down on her bed wanting to get some shut-eye before going to school. Right when she was about to fall back asleep, her eyes shot open in realization that she was already an hour late.

 

", I'M LATE."

 

Instead of jumping out of bed, she rolled around her bed in frustration muttering 'I knew it' repeatedly, as she knew she'd wake up late when she decided to fall asleep at 4am last night. She thought about skipping school as she was already an hour late, she had to attend detention anyways because it was her fourth time being late this month when it is only the month of February. It was not her fault that she can't wake up, she tried sleeping early, putting alot of alarms but still can't wake up on time. On days she wasn't late was all because she had her parents to wake her up. Unfortunately for her, her parents were out on a business trip overseas, so she had to wake herself up. After a long debate with herself, she decide that she'll just attend school because she does not want to miss lessons, trust me despite her being late almost all the time, she is actually a model student with good grades—straight As with the exception of Mathematics, the next period was Math lesson hence she couldn't afford to miss it.

 

Jiyoon grumbled under her breath and made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth and do whatever business she had to do.

 

 

-

 

 

Jiyoon slowly made her way to school on feet as she lived 10 minutes away from school which was very convenient and cost saving for her, she gets to wake up as late as possible and does not need to spend money on transport. Despite being very late, she was walking very slowly as her motto was to never run even if she's late, the girl hates running more than anything in her life. 

 

When she finally reached the school gates, she hid behind a thick bush and looked for a way to sneak in because she really didn't want to attend detention on her freaking birthday. Yes, it's her 18th birthday today and she was planning to go to a club her friends wanted to bring her to, she was not going to miss this celebration just to serve detention. She scan her surroundings with squinted eyes which twinkled immediately when she realized there was a hole beneath the bush and the fence that she could crawl through. Ohoho today was her lucky day. She crouched on all fours and tried to crawl as discreetly as she could to not get caught, adrenaline was rushing through her and she thought that she was a genius to be able to do his kind of to avoid serving detention. 

 

Soon, she met with the dirty yellow walls of her school and scanned her surroundings for any teacher before rushing to her class. This time she ran to her class as she did not want to be caught sneaking around when she's suppose to be in class.

 

"Hehe, i made it."

 

She panted, resting on her knees and straightened herself before opening the backdoor of her classroom and sighed in relief when her Math teacher was not in class yet. She walked over to her seats as her friends welcomed her, not even bothering to ask why she was late because it was an natural occurence. It was not a surprise to see their friend being late.

 

 

-

 

 

Soon, school was over and Jiyoon pumped her fist in the air victoriously and hurriedly stood up to pack her books. Her friends did the same thing except they were faster, they waved at Jiyoon when they were done and left right after.

 

"We'll see you later, don't be late!!"

 

Jiyoon waved with a pout as her friends had ditched her and returned to packing her things.

 

"Hey, Jiyoon, you're coming over to Club 21 right?" A familiar voice spoke out stopping Jiyoon in packing her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter