One

Train to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyoon, where are you?"

"Please pick up the phone."

"I'm so sorry."

Jiyoon sigh while reading her unread texts sent by a certain person. She threw her phone aside not wanting to reply and got ready to soak herself in the bathtub. She laid in the tub and closed her eyes to relish in the comfort. The lukewarm water was so comfortable that it made her feel drowsy as her eyelids grew heavier and heavier till they finally closed. 

-

It was hot. Everywhere was burning hot. The room was vast and the walls were blue but everything was the complete opposite of it. Instead of feeling cool, Jiyoon felt like she was under the very hot sun or even hotter. The ground burned with every step she took making her not want to walk.

She was alone in the room and there was no windows nor doors. The room was wide and empty with a few debris on the ground. She yelped when she stepped on something hard and almost tripped on her face. She look down and got the shock of her life as she realized she stepped on a bone.

"What in the world.. "

Her eyes widen as she realized it was not just any animal bone but a human bone. She looked around and was flabbergasted to have not notice several skeletons lying around and some hanging on the walls. She was sure that they weren't there in the first place, the room was empty earlier!

"I'm sure they're not real ahahaha they're just props, let's just continue walking."

She tried assuring herself but still couldn't brush off the thought that those skeletons look too real and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter