My Knight in Shining Armor

Damn It!

 

Jiwon's POV

I don't know why I said yes. I couldn't say no, anyway... or she might have cried again. I laugh. And so, instead of partying with my friends or dating with my boyfriend, I go with Jiae.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Seungho asks. "Of course. Im really sorry I have to leave you to entertain her." He held my arms and kissed me on the forehead and let me go.

I went out of the dressing room and Jiae's already there.

"What took you so long?! Come on." She says.

While walking, we weren't talking to each other. I just thought, if she wanted to apologize, why didn't she even invite Kahi here. Kahi-unnie's image was really ruined because of that incident. Oh, and why didn't she make a public apology yet? Ah. Whatever. Too late.

And by the time I went back to consciousness, I was already in front of their van. All the boys look shocked. We can't even greet each other. Myungsoo's not yet there.

"Hey. What are you waiting for?" that's him. And so, I hurriedly sat beside Sungyeol who, I guess, I can trust here. I don't know.

Hoya, Sungjong, Woohyun and Dongwoo are sitting at the back. Sunggyu's seating in the front seat. Jiae's sitting beside Myungsoo. No one's talking except Jiae, who, as i can see, is excitedly telling Myungsoo some stuff.

No one's talking.

No one's talking.

No one's talking.

Sungyeol. Not even you. Is this some kind of a murder plan? You're all gonna bring me somewhere I don't know then kill me there. Someone please talk. Jiae, the one who's invited me doesn't even try to talk to me when she's only less than two seats far from me. Myungsoo looks so stiff.

We left the place at 10:45 but when I looked at my watch, it's just 10:53. That's the longest 8 minutes of my life. I wanna grab my phone to text someone at least. Why the hell am I here?

Until...

I felt Sungyeol's hand on mine. I cannot look at him.

He cares. Does he? Or ...

I cannot move. Then he whispers, "Endure it. Just for tonight. Just let her pass."

And I don't know why but my hand held his tighter. I did not mean that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungyeol's POV

I cannot take it anymore.

"Can you pull over, please?" I say to the driver.

"Why, hyung?" Sungjong asks.

I did not bother to answer him. As soon as the van pulled over, I went off the van holding Jiwon's hands. I don't care if I freak her out or what. Thankfully, she followed me without a word.

"What's wrong oppa?" Jiae asks.

"Ask yourself!" I shouted, closing the door harshly. I ran really fast after that. Such a wrong move. Where is the gentleman in me? I know Jiwon's hurt right now.

Whatever. I see that they didn't try to follow us. And I stopped.

Guess where we stopped. Near Namsan Tower. For 10 seconds, I think, I have been staring at that tower. Maybe she's thinking about how weird I am.

I look at her. She's trying to catch her breath.

"Hey. Are you fine there? I'm so sorry." I say

"No..no. I'm fine. Thank you." Laughing in between her words she says, “Thank you for taking me away from that van. That was hell."

"Seriously?" Yeah, I know. It is seriously hell in there. “Would you like me to take you home? Or shall we call your boyfriend?” Arggh. Please say no!

“Haha no.” She said a lot of words after but I wasn’t able to hear them anymore because she already said no. Oh! Jiwon-ssi! Why did you say no!

Then I heard her say, “Would you like to go up there?”

I want to faint right now.