She Likes Me Not

Damn It!

A Week After

----

It's my debut date as the newest member of After School. Thanks to Jiae, this debut was almost postponed. But here I am, getting ready for the performance of my life.

I have always wanted to be a singer more than I wanted to be an actress. Today is very special to me.

"You're good to go!" the stylist tells me.

"Oh. You've done really well!" I replied smiling because of the sight I see on the mirror. "I'll go out for a while." I said. I know Infinite is here today. I just wanna look around to check them out.

To my surprise, Sungyeol is standing by the dressing room door.

"Oh. Hi, Jiwon-ssi! Good luck on your performance today! I'll be watching out!" he says excitedly, bowing at the same time. His smile flutters my heart.

"Thank you, Sungyeol-ssi! I actually went out to check on you guys!" That's me being a fangirl I am.

"Us? Infinite? You're a fan?" he looks shocked.

"Yeah. For a long time actually. Since... you debuted? Congratulations on your wins for your new song. I really like it! It's good to hear your voice a lot this time too." I say. He looks astounded by my words.

"Uhm. Let me guess... Your bias... is Myungsoo?" he says, with a smile on his face.

"Haha i don't know. I guess so." I say. It's not that i don't know. I'm really sure of it. "What made you say so?" I ask curiously. I see a slight frown on his face. Should I have said that I like him the best. I can't lie.

"Just because." he says, looking kind of serious right now.

Did I put himin a bad mood? He suddenly said, "Goodbye, I gotta prepare now. Fighting!". He's not that happy when he left. I'm sorry, Sungyeol-ssi. Aish. I should have said that he's my bias. Anyway, what's the big deal?

---

Sungyeol's POV

Of course she likes Myungsoo the most. Who doesn't? It's always him.If not him, it'd be Hoya.

Myungsoo's personality is so dry. Why do many girls like her? I don't care, actually. I'm just hoping that at least this girl I like likes me back. Myungsoo. You're killing me.

Or... could it be that I freaked her out? I was always trying to get to her everytime I get the chance to. Could it be--

I bumped into someone. It was myungsoo. Of all the people.

"Hey, Sunggyu-hyung has been waiting for you." he says.

"Okay." I say.

Still, my mind is thinking of stuff about her. She's still dating Seungho. I, nor Myungsoo, still don't have a chance on her. Wait. Does myungsoo even like her? I don't think so. I smile.

----

Myungsoo's POV

Sungyeol looks like his mind is floating somewhere. I saw him talking to Jiwon before I bumped into him. Looks like he's lost his mind because of her. Anyway, I can see Jiwon approaching me.

"I'd like to apologize because of last week. What were you supposed to say that time?" she says. Her voice is shaking. Why?

"Oppa!" I hear Jiae calling me from behind. I roll my eyes. I think Jiwon saw that.

"Yes?" I say. I think she's in for another plan. This girl.

"Uhmm. Hi Jiwon-ssi!" She says. Smiling. What the hell is she thinking? Jiwon looks cool with it, but I'm not. Am I over---reacting?

"Hi Jiae." Jiwon replies. I think she doesn't know what to say. Well, what is there to say?

"Hi. I'm sorry about last week. I think I overreacted. I'm really sorry. I hope we could be okay still. " Jiae says. I hope she's sincere, because I don't know what the root of that act was.

"Would you mind if we invite you for dinner after your performance?" Jiae asks.

"Yeah. Sure." She says, looking unsure. "I think." She whispers.

"Cool thing. I'll be waiting for you guys! Good luck on your performances!" Jiae says.

"Yeah." Jiwon says then a person out of nowhere called her. I think it's time for her performance. Good luck, Jiwon. I can only say in my head.