30 minutes before the performance

Enemy or Friends

 

(30mins ago)

“You should at least left a note about your whereabouts. I was worried sick, Yoona”

Tiffany said breathlessly, stopping by the door to the practice room, catching her breath. She stood there watching Yoona dancing to the music, counting the beats under her breath. Not receiving any acknoledgment, Tiffany walked towards the music player and turned it off.

“ Unnie, turn it back on! I’m practicing!” Screamed Yoona. 

"You should at least left a note about your whereabouts. I we was worried sick, Yoona. You know how we searched highs and lows for you?!" 

"Mianhe." Yoona apologised, adding in a dash of her own ageyo. Tiffany gave in, ruffling her hair.

“You should be getting ready now”

“I thought we had 30 more mins more to the performance.”

“Yes, we do, if you’re going to wear your nightdress for the performance. Then meet us by the backstage in 30mins.”

It was true, Yoona was wearing the same shirt she wore in bed. She must have came here to practice once she woke up.

“Yoong, there is still 30mins to the competition. If you don’t want to be a part of it, I won’t force you.”

Tiffany whispered. Hearing how soft Tiffany voice was, Yoona felt like the entire weight on the shoulder got heavier.

Yoona kness buckled and collapsed to the floor.Standing suddenly takes so much effort. Guilt and Exhaustion was taking over.

“ No,unnie, I want to do this, for the team, for the rest of the girls”

Tiffany sighed, it was obvious the girl was torn between her team and her love.

“What did Nickhun say about you performing?”

“That’s the thing Unnie,he didn't say a thing about it. He just kept quiet. His silence is making me feel worse. On the bright side, if we win, it’s going to be a huge accomplishment. Other than our beauty, we have some other thing to be proud of. To think of standing under something we won rightfully, it makes me feel so..." Yoona made a tiny fist, clutching it close to her chest. It was hard for her to express that feeling, but Tiffany understand it. The nine girls all wanted to feel that. This is something that makes them practice so hard; to have something they have toiled so hard for.

“Unnie, I want to win… But the boys will have to disband if we do right?" Yoona asked Tiffany, a small pout forming. 

"Getting soft-hearted again?" Tiffany teased Yoona, who blushed. "Think about it. IF they disband, he might come over to SM. That way, won't it be great for your relationship?" 

Yoona's eyes twinkled at her remark. She can already visualise it in her head; them standing on the stage, dancing a hot y dance. Tiffany became uncomfortable, seeing how Yoona's eyes were closed, as she visualise some thing bad in her mind. She snapped her fingers, bring Yoona back to reality.

"You can do that later. For now let's get you changed." Tiffany said, pulling Yoona up and getting her into the changing room to get ready for the competition. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Beep*

I’ll meet you on the rooftop in 5 minutes.

Yoona unflipped her phone, as she scanned her surroundings, checking to see if she could make a quick escape to meet Nickhun for a while.

They’ve to meet discreetly,because their schools didn’t never allow them to be friends with each other, and besides Tiffany,none of the rest of the girls, knew that Yoona was having a relationship with a competitor.

Checking the scene,Yoona decided it was safe -Jessica was napping ,Tiffany on her Ipad and the rest of the girls was all doing their own stuffs.

Yoona quietly got out of the dressing room and quietly find her way to the rooftop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung, are you sure about this?”

“What if she passes out and dies?”

“I'm not stupid, there's just enough to put her off for the whole 1hour.”

“Nickhun, I’m done with my part, here it is,the rest is up to you.”

“You can count on me hyung.”

==============================

Gah sorry if this 'new story update' keeps popping up. we're in the phase of editing blahs and blahs. 

story generated from Merepek95, edited by me =)