First meeting...

Enemy or Friends

 

It was that time of the year again. The month has been tense with both schools, both trying to size each other up. Both schools now sat opposite each other, holding their own school banners.

The clock soon ticked 4pm, and the lights immediately dimmed. Everyone perked up. Spotlights started flashing onto the center stage, occasionally going over figures draped on coats. Then they gathered in the immediate center, and a person stepped into it.

“Hello SM high and JYP high! I am Hyeonmu, your MC for this year!” and everyone cheered out of courtesy.

“I will introduce the judges for today~”

“The education minister himself, Mr IhateSchool.” And lights shone on him, who was seated comfortably.”

“From YG high, Mr Lalala!”

“And last but not least, the representative from BigHit Entertainment!” who received the biggest cheer. BigHit Entertainment is considered the biggest entertainment company, and many want to get into it.

“And so. Now say bye bye to the judges,” and the lights that shone on the judges dimmed. “and hello to the school representatives!” both school roared, excited to see the performance that have been put up.

“Presenting, the challenger! 2pm!!!!!” and lights shone on 6 figures, their muscles showing through the gap of their coats, and the lights quickly dimmed.

“Presenting, the reigning champion! SNSD!” and lights shone on 9 figures, who immediately posed. [erm think some pose they do for TellMeYourwish? Or is Genie?!]

“Without further ado, let’s go into the dance competition!”

==================

a not so good chapter 1 T.T 

-edit- rewritten into a better chapter!! yaaaay hope you like this new one or you prefer the old one? told meeeeeeeeeee