Chapter 4

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today was the only day Heechul would be waking up early, he knew that Donghae would get nervous and he needed to support his little brother. Heechul had set up his schedule so that his classes would start at eleven o’clock or later but no earlier than than that. He knew himself well enough to know that he’d never attend his morning classes. He didn’t know how he managed to do it in high school.

After giving encouragement to his younger brother, Heechul went off to take a shower and get ready for school. An hour and a half later he was on his way to the campus.

He had already taken a look around campus the day before so he wasn’t as lost as many would expect a transfer student to be. Heechul waited outside his classroom until his class began. During that waiting period, he pulled out his phone and began texting Lee Hong Ki, his main information provider.

Do you have a picture of that Hangeng guy? -KHC

Yes, I do, give me one second to find it.

Here: - LHK

Thanks, I’ll treat you to a meal later today if you’re in the area. -KHC

Sure, my classes end around 5, let’s meet at xxx restaurant around 6? -LHK

Works with me, see you then. -KHC

Heechul looked at the picture of Hangeng, scrutinizing it from every angle. Not bad if I say so myself, maybe this photo is photoshopped. Heechul thought to himself. While he was thinking, someone sat in the seat beside him. Heechul turned from his phone to look at the person beside him, normally people don’t sit next to others if there are other seats available. As long as this guy doesn’t start talking to me I don’t care what he does—  Heechul’s train of thought was cut off when the stranger beside him tapped his shoulder.

Oh no Heechul dreaded conversations, not because he was bad at them, he just didn’t feel like wasting his time. He enjoyed his alone time. The guy beside him looked too cheery for this early in the morning anyway.

“Hi, nice to meet you, I’m Park Jungsu but you can call me Leeteuk.” He introduced himself.

“Kim Heechul, Nice to meet you,” Heechul said and went back to his phone. This time he started playing a game

“Are you in this class?” The Leeteuk guy annoyingly asked he was smiling so hard his dimple could be seen

Heechul nodded his head, not wanting to waste his breath, the boy didn’t falter, he kept asking questions.

“Are you excited? I don’t think I’ve seen you before, I know everyone in this major, and this school isn’t that big, are you new?” He asked

“Yes,”

“How do you like it so far?”

“I’ve literally been on this campus for an hour, how the hell am I supposed to answer that?”

“I guess you’re right, oh look, it’s almost time, let’s get seated,” Leeteuk said, nudging Heechul

What the hell is this guy’s problem? Does he not know how to take a hint?

“Oh, Geng, Kangin, you made it,”

“Yeah, just in time,”

“Meet my new friend, Heechul,” He introduced Heechul against his consent to the two newcomers, Heechul grunted, “This is Hangeng, and this is Kangin,” He said. Heechul immediately straightened up, Hangeng? As in the s older brother? How the hell did this bubbly guy get involved with a gang? He thought looking over at Leeteuk.

Heechul introduced himself to Hangeng and Kangin, thinking that this was a good opportunity to get closer to them.

“I’d like to get to know you guys more, let’s have lunch together,” Heechul offered

“That sounds like a great idea since you’re new, why don’t we show you around town as well on the weekend,”

“Sounds great to me,” Leeteuk smiled, “I’ll convince Geng and Kangin to join,”

It was in the middle of class that Heechul received a text from Donghae reading, Hyung, I’ve made up my mind. I’m going to take everything away from him and see how he feels. --LDH

Heechul smirked at the text, satisfied that his brother had finally realized the beauty in revenge.

--  

Donghae had been sitting beside Hyukjae, who wasn’t paying his new seatmate any attention. Two class periods went by like that but everything changed when the break between second and third period started. Someone had called out his name, and Donghae saw Hyukjae’s body stiffen but he still didn’t look at Donghae.

Is this coward afraid? Donghae smirked, he knows he ed up, no wonder he’s so tense.

“Oh, Kyuhyun, what’s up?” He asked, knowing that Hyukjae would recognize his voice

“Nothing just wanted to know how you’re still awake,”

“It’s not even that early Kyuhyun,” Donghae chuckled at Kyuhyun, who rubbed his eyes in a useless attempt to wake up. Donghae knee that the more he spoke, the more likely Hyukjae would be to recognize his voice. But that was the plan. Hyukjae needs to know that Donghae is here, he needs to know that his summer fling wasn’t a joke.

Kyuhyun and Donghae talked for a bit longer until Kyuhyun brought up the topic of seatmates.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter