Gaon Chart Music Awards

Not By Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hanmi's Outfit

 

 

"BIG BANG!"

I snorted and stayed standing as the boys were called up once again for their second award in a row. "They should've just told you to stay up there," I said, beginning to clap. They would end up having to stand and sit down almost a dozen times tonight.

Daesung grinned and patted my head while Seungri hummed in agreement.

"Who wants to make the speech this time?" Seunghyun questioned, raising a brow at his four brothers.

Jiyong and Youngbae immediately looked at Seungri who at the same time raised his hand. The maknae sent everyone a sly smirk, making all of us feel slightly uneasy.

They soon left to go on stage to accept their award, leaving me all awkward and alone. I glanced over to where Hanbin was and wished he and the rest of iKON were seated closer. It would only make sense for the whole YG family to be next to each other.

'Bang Bang Bang' was playing as they went and everyone around me was doing the choreography.

I chuckled. It was honestly incredible how much impact and influence Big Bang had on everyone.

As Seungri accepted the trophy and bouquet of flowers, he moved in front of the microphone and leaned forward to begin talking.

I hid my face behind my hands. I had a feeling his speech was going to be quite dramatic.

"Ne," he started and Jiyong and Daesung immediately began laughing while Youngbae and Seunghyun kept straight faces, already looking ready to pummel Seungri.

"Oh, Lord," I mumbled to myself, peeking through my fingers.

"Firstly, I'm actually very thankful to all the VIP fans." He said, and I relaxed a bit. "I've always expressed my gratitude to the fans, but here today for the first time in a while, I'd like to thank myself."

The whole arena erupted into screams or laughter, and I was one of them. I shook my head and covered my mouth to make sure I don't end up looking like some maniac if the camera switched on me.

"For the first time in a while, perhaps five years ago there was one time when I was a bit cheeky—" I snickered, knowing that he was referencing to that one time he thanked himself for winning first place as a solo artist at Inkigayo back in 2009. "—yes, when I was a bit out of my mind, there was a time like that." There were multiple times like that, actually.

Tears of laughter filled up eyes as I noticed the expressions on the others faces.

"Reminiscing about that time, I'd like to extend gratitude to myself." Then, seeing that he receiving the reactions he was hoping to get, he continued. "Really, this is a rough business, and these demanding activities as Big Bang...everyone, it's really difficult!"

If it were possible, everyone was laughing even harder.

"All the hoobae groups here, all the maknaes raise your hand! It's difficult, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter