Change

Come Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol inhales the smoke, it burns his lungs but it's what he survives on. He swings his sword with a sigh, another dreadful battle with the angels. He wonders why they need such pointless fighting for. Glancing around him, the battered bodies of angels and demons, the ridiculousness of it all is just disgusting. He wills his sword to shrink back to an earring and placing it back on his ear as he takes off into the air. He doesn't dare to look down beneath him. Even if he was a child of Lucifer, it makes his heart twist in an uncomfortable ways seeing it. 

Chanyeol let's himself crashes into a pond of clear water and let's himself sink to the bottom of it, even if he can't die from drowning. It's nice to now the experience, way better than being strike down by the sword of his beloved archangel. He closes his eyes and let the last of air escape his lungs as water takes place. His eyes closing slowly as his consciousness falls into a dream like state, the clear blue is sure so beautiful. He is happy, this is peace, the demon of fire thinks. 

Small hands gently cups his cheeks and he wakes up to Kyungsoo smiling gently down at him. "You fell asleep again Yeol." He says softly leaning down capturing the elder's lips in a sweet kiss. His arms acts by themselves by wrapping around the small waist to pull his angel closer to him. "I'm sorry" he chuckles against the angel's lips and pulls the small angel into a deeper kiss. They kiss until both are out of breath and the angel giggles as he pulls back.  "You are so silly Chanyeol, you can't keep falling asleep in the balcony, the sun is going to cook you alive." Kyungsoo says playfully as he rubs the other's cheek and Chanyeol willingly into his touch. "Come on, let's go back inside and cuddle." Kyungsoo giggles, pulling Chanyeol up from the balcony chair and into their bedroom, surround by light. Not a speck of darkness to be seem. He knows this is a dream, where the archangel and he was nothing but humans. Living happily and blissfully ignorant to the wars of demons and angels. This is really the dream....

The dream that he always have upon falling asleep......the dream.....

Until the fire burns through the dream and the demon awakens from his slumber underneath the waters and he surfaces, coughing up the water from his lungs. Leaving them burning with a different pain. He let's out a howl of frustration, that his dream never lasts. This brings attention to the angels close by, and Chanyeol takes no time to fly into the darkened sky. Speed like lighting as he rips through the throat of the angels, Hell Chen would be proud of he saw this. He needs a taste of blood, his throat burns and he wants to tear the sky apart in anger. 

So unfair, so so so unfair! His whole being screams, even the nearby demons would sense the bloodlust coming from their prince. And they dare to make no move to sop him even if he was attack his own people. Claws and teethes dripping with blood as Chanyeol destroys and destroys. He doesn't know why, but he doesn't care enough to stop. That is until the one he longs for stands infront of him. Waiting for the fire prince of hell to tear him apart. But Chanyeol can't, he wants to but he can't because his mind subconsciously holds his feral side back. 

Chanyeol drops to his knees, letting out loud cries as the archangel embraces the demon. Gently combing his fire through the red hair, not caring if his white ropes are stained by blood and his pristine white and gold wings covers them. "Chanyeol, what's wrong m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter