Angel come

Come Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol, the prince of pride and greed made his way down his dark castle. His dark wings fold behind him, he may smile but lower demons still fears him. For they know, Chanyeol is not kind and son of the Lord Lucifer and Lady Greed. His brothers Sehun and Kai follows behind him, both carries their trademark smirks. And their fallens angels follows behind them. They enter the throne room to greet their father, all on their knees as respect. Before they were allowed to stand up, while Sehun and Kai had good news to share about their new pretty fallen angels. Chanyeol didn't so he stood to the side while listening to their good old boring story. Sehun the prince of prince and lust, just have to be the one who gives the most details. Chanyeol finds it rather disgusting even if he was a demon himself. He feels bad for the pretty fallen angel, whom had been a messenger of heaven. 

"I'm curious Chanyeol, why haven't you brought back the angel you are interested in?" Chen, the king of envy ask as he stands next to Chanyeol. Other than Chanyeol himself, he is the other demon that knows Chanyeil's small secret. "I think your father would rather be pleased. If you own the archangel and have him bear your litter." The man tempts Chanyeol, like he always does with his stupid Cheshire grin. "All due in time, all due in time, uncle." Chanyeol replies, turning around leaving the throne room. 

He starts heading back to his chambers, it has been a long day when he had to go ans fetch his brother's from their parties. They get one order to push the angels at their borders back, they turn it into a party. And Chanyeol whom had been on the other border have to go m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter