Forever Promise

It's A Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kyungsoo watches the sunset with Chanyeol by his side. He hugs his legs closer to his body, frowning as he buries his head on his knees. Chanyeol rubs his shoulders slightly and he asks quietly "What's wrong?" Kyungsoo shakes his head slowly looking up at Chanyeol with tears. "I just feel guilty....I was so careless..." He whispers looking away from Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol frowns, he holds Kyungsoo's head gently and press their foreheads together. "Tell me Kyungsoo, all these years that we have travel. Wasn't humans always able to prevail?" Slightly Kyungsoo nods at his words. "They will rise again, it wasn't your fault. We were both careless but we are here now." He nods again, earning himself a small kiss from Chanyeol. Chanyeol pulls back intertwining their fingers together. 

"Say Kyungsoo do you regret coming with me?" He ask softly, looking at Kyungsoo who shook his head with a gentle smile. "Never, you show me the world I would never imagine. I often obey the rules......you took me down the forbidden path. The elders often told us not to go that way, but you still took me down that path. We had so many happy times. Never once I regret it." His smile widens as he thinks back to the fun times he had with Chanyeol. "Maybe a little when you force me to eat that fried spider." He chuckles softly before cringing remembering how bad it was. 

Chanyeol laughs before he slowly snuggles closer to Kyungsoo. "Yeah, me either. Never once regret it, we had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter