Finally Meeting You

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day comes and it's also the start of the event. You felt flustered since everyone was quite excited and yet nervous. Today is the start of the 3 day voting for the fans to make their idols become number one in the whole country. And Mimi came to work as she promised to that guy named Jin. You haven't asked her about that for when you arrived last night from work she was already fast asleep according to her mom. I stayed quite late thinking about how long does she intended to keep it from me. I felt a bit sad and somehow happy for her. Unlike me, being dumped is the hardest thing in the world. I just smile, my weirdest and yet saddest smile at that thought. I realized he will be performing tonight for this event. I suddenly felt shiver that I might somehow meet him along the way while doing my work. I checked myself in the mirror, and I got dismay on the thought of being just like an ordinary girl. I accepted the fact that I couldn't be the girl that he would want. Besides I didn't approve him becoming an idol that was why he realized that it is way better to end the stupid relationship that we had. I felt really stupid back then, I wished I could somehow turn back the hands of time. I would be willing to support him all the way to where he is now. But I remember the phrase my friend Jessica said when I was in LA.

Everything happens for a reason, if that he is not meant for you he will never be. No matter what the circumstances are. 

I know it very well. I know Kai will never be mine again, I have heard some gossips from my coworkers that he is now dating someone from another IDOL called TWICE. I dunno the name of the girl and besides I don't want to burden myself with so much agony. I have had enough of it and today will be the start of me smiling again. I smile this time my happiest smile ever. 

FIGHTING!! Yeah, fighting...

As I walk down the hallway I saw some staff kinda a bit aggressive of their actions. I started to ask one of their staff if there is something and if I could help with. 

Oh, thank you ahm you see I have to bring these clothes to them for they have to change like 3 times. These clothes will be their last costume for tonight. 

Okay, I am willing to deliver these clothes to them.

Komapsumnida! You are an angel indeed.

Ne, no problem.

I started to do straight to their dug out to deliver the clothes. I carefully hold them so that it wouldn't crumple as I am in a hurry for the event will start in a few minutes. Walking carefully, I reached the room well and kinda fast. I thought I was superwoman of sort but I immediately erased those thoughts. I knocked 3 times but it seems the room was quiet. I tried to knock again and someone shouted.

IN!..

I turned the doorknob and since I couldn't see what's ahead of me I just entered the room. 

Here are the clothes for your final show tonight....

As I put down the clothes on the free sofa. I looked in front of me to see 7 boys half already and all of them stared in disbelief since maybe they thought it was their manager who just knocked.

AHHHHHH!!!! * I scream really hard.

Shhhhhhh!!!!! They shoosh me and told me to stay quiet.

Sorry! Then I turned around, I felt my cheeks really hot in my sheepishness. I almost turn the doorknob but someone had spoken before I go outside of the room.

No! Just stay here. ahm we need some help though. Our assistants were really busy. Can you give us a hand like ahm helping us dress? It was their leader RM.

Hyung are you sure?? Jungkook was a bit shocked.

We don't have any choice you know kid.

But she is a woman.

Our assistants are also woman, the difference is she is not part of BigHit.

It's fine with me hyung. V Answered.

Me too hyung! Jimin excitedly answered.

To my horror almost of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter