And so it begins...

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning was really easy for An Ji to get up. She is somewhat get used to the transportation of the city. Mimi was sick on that day so she has to go alone for work. She worn the biggest smile she could have on that day and she felt that there will be something good that will happen to her today. However, she could still remember the day when she met Kai. Good thing she never saw him again. So far, even the mint guy who was really cold at her and even dared her to be relieved from her work. But somehow she couldn't stop thinking that guy in her head. She was wondering if he was somewhat lonely. She could still see his eyes, it seems the glow of his eyes has long gone in the shadows. If she could be his friend, she will make sure that he would always laugh every day. She could guess that he too was also hurt by a special someone. She erased those thoughts when she arrived at work. She promptly went to Ms. Lee's office to report on that day.

Good thing you are here. I have heard your cousin was sick today.

Ahm so sorry ma'am about it. She had a terrible stomachache this morning.

Okay then, by the way the event will be tomorrow night so make sure every places are settled. No wires tangled. And most of all avoid accidents while the event is on going especially for our stars. Tomorrow is the awards night, and I want you to make sure that our guests and the stars of the show will not get into any accidents. You heard me right?

Yes, ma'am. I will work harder tomorrow.

Good! Okay you can go now.

Thanks, Ms. Lee.

She bowed down before leaving Ms. Lee's office. She went straight to her designated area. She was hoping to see the mint guy again and maybe can have a small bicker with him. Thinking about it made her giggle a bit, she stopped when she noticed a pair of eyes looking at him. It was the guy who messed with her on the day she cleaned the room for the BTS members. She went to him and confronted him.

Yah! You were with the boy who messed with my stuff last time right?

Ne? Ahm, have we met?

Meora? hah! Remember when you were with.. Who was that again? You said Jimin Pabo?!!

Ahh, so you were that Noona. Ahh... Hmmm... He stares at her from head to toe.

What are you looking at?

Hmmm you match the description that Suga hyung mentioned last time. He said dumb, ordinary and meanie.

What the---?? Who is that Suga you are talking about? I will punch him in the face once I see him.

Hahaha! You are really funny! We are really afraid of him ya' know!

And why is that?

Hyung is really scary, well hard to explain. We always tell people to try to let them know who is hyung. But actually, Suga hyung is one of the kindest people I have ever met.

I didn't know he would be somehow interested with a Pabo like me. I smirked.

Well, I guess the feeling is mutual. Are you also looking for him?

What?? No!

Dang! Guilty! You are guilty noona!

Aish, I don't even know why am I talking to a stranger like you?

Eh??? - You don't know me? I am the number 1 face of the world, you don't know me?

As if I care about a stranger's life.

Daebak! You are impossible. Anyways, my name is Kim Taehyung. But I am known outside as V.

What? V?? What kind of name is that? It doesn't have any syllable to begin with.

Haha, noona is so funny.

Thanks! I smirked again.

You have similarities with our hyung.

And what is that?

You like to smirk when you don't want to talk with the person.

Hahaha. I laugh out loud.

Hehehe, noona I hope to see you around and maybe I can properly introduce you to my friends.

Oh, it's okay with me.

By the way what is noona's name?

Young An Ji. You can call me An Ji.

Wow, nice name An Ji noona.

Komapta.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter