Unexpected meet up

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am done, thank goodness!

An Ji muttered on her breath at the moment she finished vacuuming the floor. 

She heard footsteps coming in so she hurriedly fix the things including the dirt she has collected. When she was about to leave two men entered the room laughing and crazily hitting each other.

Yah! Pabo!! Jiminie pabo! Haha

What? Me? Haha we will see come over here you tiny thinny! 

They run around the place and even to An Ji. She was dumbfounded that even the thin guy hold her like a shield. While the other was chasing after him. She tried to let go from them but she almost fell on the floor. And all of the dust and dirt spreads across the floor. She widened her eyes in grief, looked back in between the two boys. Horribly, she shook her head in dismay. The smaller guy shouted back before he goes out of the room.

Miyane! Hehe.. Then both of them stormed out of the room running like crazy idiots.

Her shoulder dropped to both sides and looked at those mess that she needs to clean. She thought she would be done after hours of doing those stuff. She just cry silently since she couldn't do anything but stared in disbelief that she is not yet done. She reached on her phone from her pocket and texted Mimi to wait for her outside since she is not yet over from cleaning that area. She sweep the floor for the last time, this time she carefully cleaned the area and made sure that every dust and dirt has gone into the garbage bag. She scrupulously filled in the bag with every dirt that was spread on the floor. Once she was done she immediately put it on the cart and pushed it delicately and made sure that no one will storm in again and ruined her stuff. She badly wanting to go home after a long day of work. She sigh heavily at the thought of working like this during the school days. Good thing it's still summer vacation so she doesn't need to be agitated at school's projects. When everything is settled she went back to their locker rooms and grabbed her bag. She went to Ms. Lee's office to ask her permission to go home since she was done working. Ms. Lee gave her signal and off she went. She sent a message to Mimi to know where she is waiting. After a while her phone beeps with a message from her cousin.

Hey! I am here in the cafeteria, better be in a hurry 'cause you will cook macaroni soup for me and eomma. :)

Yeah, I know I'll be on my way.

She then finds the place, she didn't know there was a cafeteria within the area now she feels starving. It seems her intestines are fighting inside for she can hear them growling reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter