Dream Chaser

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I unfold my life to this new journey, I know I would meet lots of people along the way. My name is An Ji Young. I am originally from Gyeonggido province. Now that I have finished my senior high school, I told myself maybe it is enough to go out of the box. I went to Seoul to achieve my dreams. I promise my parents that I will find a part time job instead of them supporting me since I still have a younger sister and a brother. I have gone to the last stop of the bus. I know I have reached Seoul. I got off of the bus and looked around to find my adorable cousin MiMi waiting for me. 

Yogi! Anji-ah!!!

Mimi-ah! So happy to be here.

I know you are silly.

So how is everything with you?

Duh, as if there is something new about it. Come on, we can have a talk along the way. It is almost dark here and cold. 

Yeah, let's go.

While walking, we had a lot of things to talk about. Friends, family, school even our damn stupid lovelife. She knew I had a boyfriend back there in the country. But he couldn't afford to stay with me since I am so into finishing my studies and to be able to help my family. But it got me to my depression. He was my love. And almost my priority. We were so happy together and now everything we had was lost. 

I wish he would come back. I miss him that much.

Stop it Anji, he will never come back and better yet move on and stop blaming yourself for what? Being useless? Don't ever give up that dignity because of stupid love. Let alone that flirty boy be gone. 

Yeah, I know!

Anyways I have a part time job as part of an event organizer. I have told my boss about you and she wanted to meet you for the said job. 

That i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter