Prologue

And Then I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

Nobody is perfect.

Everyone knew it.

So did Yoo Si Jin.

He might be a successful lawyer with high credibility, he won almost all of his cases, but when it came to his love life, it was nowhere near perfect. In the middle of his twenties, he hadn’t known the feel of liking someone yet, moreover to love someone.

It was because of his childhood promise.

Si Jin often blamed himself over the stupid promise he made to Shin Ji Young and whenever he did it, he always remember the time when it happened.

** Flashback**

8 year old Yoo Si Jin was playing alone in a public park when he saw a girl around his age being push to the ground by another child. He rose himself and approached the girl, intending to help her.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

The girl nodded and wiped her tears.

Si Jin looked over to the another child. “You should apologize.”

The one who push the crying girl only scoffed. “Why should I?”

Si Jin only narrowed his eyes when he saw her walked away and turned his head to the other girl who was still sniffling.

“She’s gone. You should be alright.”

The girl only nodded.

After making sure she was alright, Si Jin continued to play.

The next day, when he was playing in the same park, he noticed the girl from yesterday.

She was looking at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter