[2/3]

I'm Just Me (BTS X Reader)

Beep. Beep. Beep. 

        The irritating noise woke me up, as I slowly opened my eyes but closed them when I was exposed to the bright light in the room. I tried again, putting my hands up to my face, to block out the light. After I adjusted to the brightness, I looked to the left to me to see my mother in a chair giving me that look. That sad look I knew all too well.

        I sat up, diverting from her eyes. "I knew something was off," I whispered with a faint chuckle. "It felt too... unreal to be true."

        "(Y/N). I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I just didn't think you needed your-" I cut her off. 

        "The moment felt like a dream. Something you'd imagine and then wake up to realize it was gone." My voice started to crack as I felt something start to build up in my throat. I turn to face my mother. "It was my one shot, and I blew it... like always." I could see the tears in her eyes and I bet she could have seen the ones in mine. "Just like the six grade dance, the Valentine's Day party, prom, and now this," I paused for a moment bitting my lips so my tears wouldn't escape so soon. "Sometimes I wish I could just disappear into thin air for a few days."

        (Y/N)." I closed my eyes and shook my head as the tears streamed down my face. 

        "I can I be alone for a while?" I ask, not even bothering to look up at her.

        "Sure hun. I'll go the cafeteria and eat. I'll bring you some food too." I listened to her shuffle her way out the door, closing the door. I tossed my head back so that it hit my pillow, eyes locked onto the ceiling. I hoped to sink into the sheets but of course, the laws of physics didn't allow me to. 

        Soon I heard the door open again, and I didn't bother to look to see who it was.

        "Hello there, (Y/N). I'm Doctor Jae," a voice said. I didn't move. "I just wanted to tell you that you need to watch our self and take your medicine every day." I rolled my eyes, still looking at the ceiling. "There are also some people here for you." 

        People? I don't have friends. I look up slightly and see seven familiar people walk into the room. I silently gasped and proceed to stutter out words. "W-Wha? W-What is happening?" I ask, barely above a whisper. 

        "Hello, we are-"

        "BTS!"

        I almost fainted again. The seven guys that are super popular, the seven guys who I loved with all my heart, the seven guys who I messed up on meeting, standing in front of me in the hospital with cards, balloons, and bags of... presents? 

        I quickly sat up in bed and looked over at my heart motion that was slowing speeding up and then I looked down at the white loose gown on me instead of what I planned to wear. Great, I thought. 

        Looking back at them, started to speak again. "Um. Do you guys have the right room? I mean, it's great to see all of you, like amazing, but..." I trail off. There really was any reason for them to be here. I bite the bottom of my lip, still unsure what to say.

        "We wanted to see if you were okay. We saw how you passed out and we got worried because we didn't want one of our ARMYs to get hurt," Seokjin, the one I saw before I passed out, said sincerely. I almost laughed out loud. Did my mom beg them or something? I'm just a girl who has her problems.

        I smiled. "Thanks you guys. That really means a lot." I pinched my self under the thin blanket to check if my mind had got crazy. Surprisingly, I wasn't crazy. They were really here. 

        They placed the presents and things down on the window ledge. They asked me if I wanted anything to sign and I gave them my album. They all signed it and gave it back to me. "Well, thank you guys for coming. It was really nice of you guys to come see me." 

        "Can we make it up to you?" the leader, Kim Namjoon, asked. I tilted my head. 

        "Um, what?"

        "We'd like to make it up to you. We kind of feel like we're responsible." I shook my head.

        "N-No guys. Really it's fine." They all stared at me, with those sad-like eyes I hated so much. I groaned. "Fine. What the heck. You guys can do what you what. You are the idols."