Chapter 2

Transfer In/Out [KRYBER]

A/N: don't worry guys, I'll update my other stories, just wait :) kamsahamnida!

 

AMBER's POV

"How's your first day?" Suzy asked. Im having a group video call with Henry and Suzy.

"Is there someone bothering you there?" Henry asked.

"None" I answered.

"Are you sure?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"Um..... there someone really annoys me but......" I pause while rubbing the back of my head "I think I can handle him"

"Amber, I know you, please always keep calm if someone bother you there, just avoid it okay?" She said.

'She really knows me' I signed.

"I'll try. As long as they wont hurt me or do something bad, I will keep my promise" I said.

"Dont try, just do it" she warned.

"Okay~~" I said, defeated.

"Hehehe...... your not scared to anyone, except Suzy" Henry teased me.

"Yah! Who's scared?! Im not scared to anyone!" I protesed.

"Your not scared?" Suzy raised her eyebrow, threatening me.

"E-Execpt you, hehehe" I nervously laughed. 

Suzy is the most scariest person I've ever met. I remembered back then when a girl from class A-2 who confessed her feelings for me and kissed me infront of my classmate. Suzy pulled her hair and slapped her. After that, no one dare to come close with me except my friends. That was the day they thought that were in relationship, but were not.

"Hahahaha! Scared Cat!" Henry laughed, I just glared him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uhrmmm!!!" I heard someone coughed behind me but I just ignore it and continue to sleep. It's still early in the morning, I still have time to sleep.

"........."

"Uhrmm! Uhrmm!!!" someone caught again.

"What?!" I said, annoyed. 

'Oh! The class President'

She seem shocked of my sudden burst out.

"I-I told you to get some chalk from teacher's office yesterday right? Why didn't you get them?" She said raising her eyebrow, pretending to be tough but she's too nervous, It's really obvious. I mentally smirked.

"Sorry I forgot, and please I didn't get some sleep last night. Ask someone, I want to sleep" I answered as I back from my sleeping position earlier.

'BLAG!!!' 

"Get them, now!!!!" She shouted as she stomped her hands on my desk.

'What the!'

I stand up unwillingly, glaring at her and went outside 'Aish! She's really annoying' 

.
.
.
.
.
.

After I got some chalk, I decided to walk around. On my way heading back to my room, I saw Key dragging by Kai and his friends.

*smack*

"Give me your wallet" Kai said and Key just gave his wallet. "You only have 2 dollar?!" Kai asked, seem annoyed. Key nodded nervously "You are such a loser. Get out of my face!" He shouted as he throw directly the wallet to Key's face. Key just ran away.

'Immature' I mentally said and walk away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Class dismissed" The English teacher said "Enjoy your lunch!" 

While were eating, I saw Kai and his friends, in my perhap vission they walking toward us.

"Hey Key!" He greeted Key. "Oh! Hey again dyke!" He said and they laughed, I just gave him a looked. He stop laughing when he noticed my stare. He looked at me with a serious face.

"You know I really hate that look on your face" He said, reffering my cold stare.

I didnt answered him, I just continue eating. He growled in annoyance.

I saw the class President and her friends walking toward us, she approached Kai.

"Kai, don't make a scene. Teachers are here" she said and looked around. Kai also roamed his eyes and glared at me again. He smirked before walk away with his friends.

"Sighed~~~ that was closed" the class President said and looked at me "Dont give him that kind of attitude, you'll regret it if you continue annoying him" she said to me.

'What the! I didn't do anything! He is the one who annoys me!' I mentally cursed.

I glared at her, and she starring at me. I didn't look away because I know she's testing me until someone interrupted us.

"Can we sit here?" Said by the tall girl beside her.

"........."

"I..... uhm...." Key looked at me, asking for permission.

"I guess that's a yes" the tall girl said "Hi! Im Sulli, volley ball player" she cheerfully said.

"This is Luna from glee club" pointing the short girl. 

"This is Victoria from dance club" pointing the girl with bangs.

"And this is our Class President, Krystal Jung!, She also a part of student council"

Kru...... Kru...... Kru...

"........"

"Hehehe I'm Key and this is Amber" Key breaking the awkwardness.

"Let's eat!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This school may look old and cheap but the quality of teaching is really good. Mrs. Kim, our math teacher is really good at explaining some problems. Math is difficult for me but she explained it very well. The next class is the most boring subject, history. I'm starting to get bored.

"Hey" I whispered to Key but my eyes are still on the board, pretending to listening what ever the teacher says.

"Why?" He whispered back.

"What is the next class?" I asked.

"PE" he simply replied.

"PE?"

"Yeah, today's sports are basketball for boys and volleyball for girls" he said.

I frowned "Do I have to participate in volleyball?" I asked. I don't have energy to play that game unless it's basketball.

"Of course. You can't escape PE class" he said.

I frowned "What do you mean?" I asked but he just smirked.

.
.
.
.
.

"Fall in line!!!" 

As everyone busy with there own. Everyone starled when someone entered the gym. I guess it's our PE teacher. He looks scary.

"What are you looking at?! I said FALL IN LINE!!!!!?"He shouted as everyone start falling in line.

"You?!" He said, pointing at me and then he walked towards my direction. I looked at Key, he's mouthing something but I didn't understand until this old man spoke "Why aren't you wearing your PE uniform?!" He shouted in front of my face.

"I still don't have it" I answered and then he looked at me from head to toe.

"Is she the new transfery?" He asked one of student.

"Yes Sir"

"I'll let you pass since you're new but next time, don't attend my class without wearing your PE uniform. Go sit there" he said, motion me to sit at the bench.

The other side of the gym, boys are playing basketball which is my favorite sports. On the other side, girls are playing volleyball.

I really don't pay attention because I just closed my eyes but I'm not sleeping. I opened my eyes when I heard a loud thud and everyone is laughing.  I saw Key lying on the floor holding his head while Kai throwing the ball.

I roamed my eyes searching where the PE teacher went but he's nowhere to be found. Everyone seems don't care what's happening, it's like they are used to this kind of scene.

'So immature...'

I smiled suddenly with an idea suddenly entered into my head. 

I carefully walked near towards the volleyball cart not wanting to get noticed and took one ball. When everyone is busy, I positioned myself  and ready to spike the ball.

*SPIKE!*PAKK!*BLAG!*

Everyone frozed as I went back emmidiately to where I sit a while ago, pretending to asleep. 

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" Kai burst out "Who dared to hit the ball on my face!!!???" He said angrily but no one answered him, they looked afraid.

"I SAID, WHO DARED----

"Let's continue this on the next meeting, you can go home now" The old man interrupted as he already went outside, he looks in hurry.

As everyone heard what the old man said, they immediately ran towards the exit.

"Do you think you can ran away from me?! You bastard! Who ever you are!!!" Kai said as he followed our classmates. He thought the hitter are one of them.

'Hahaha! That was so funny' I mentally said as I got up from my seat.

"Do you think what you did was funny?" I frowned as I heard someone spoke behind me and found out its the class president, I thought I was left behind.

"Yeah" I said.

"You might hurt him, your spike was strong enough to make injured to someone" she said, looked pissed.

"So?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"So?! Do you want me to report this to the guidance office?!" She angrily said.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I am the class president, its my responsibility" she said.

"Oh really? Hmm.... Kai also did the same but you never report him so I think what I did is not a big deal. Oh! It's already late I need to go home. Bye Miss Pres!" I said leaving her dumbfounded.

Hehehehe..... Her face was epic.