Chapter 1

Transfer In/Out [KRYBER]

AMBER's POV

"Are you really sure about Suzy?" Henry asked while were walking heading home.

"Ofcourse! What kind of question is that" I forrowed my eyebrow.

"It's been a year since you conffessed to her but then, still rejected. If I were you Dude, I'll find someone else instead waiting for nothing and getting rejected again and again" He said, then patted my shoulder.

"Suzy is worth to wait" I simply answered.

"How are you sure? Suzy is straight as a pole, she only see you as her bestfriend" He said.

"Then why she's still single until now? I know she like me too, I'll just need to be patient and wait for her" I said and he just laughed.

"She's single because study is her priority"

"I know, but what Im going to do? I really like her, no one can stop me"

"If you say so....... just always remember, Im your buddy I'll always support you and what makes you happy" he said then hugged me.

"Aish! Stop this drama, your so gay" and we laughed.

"Alright, I gotta go. See you tomorrow, bye Amber!" He said.

"Bye Henry!" I said before we partted our ways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im about to enter when I heard Mom and Dad shouting.

"Im going to take her! Weather you like it or not, she's comming with me!" I heard Mom shouted.

"You cant do that! She's also my daugther! You cant take her away from me!" Dad shouted back.

'They are fighting again' I signed.

I opened the door and I saw Dad going to hit Mom's face but before he can do that I run emmidiately infront of him.

'PAK!!!'

"A-Amber" he stuttered when he realized that I am the one he slapped, I glared.

"Amber! Oh my god! Sweety are you okay?!" Mom asked and carries my face "Look what have you done?! You hurt my daughter! You are such a useless! Let's go Amber, pack your stuff, were leaving" she said and dragged me to my room.

Knock! Knock! Knock! 

"Im sorry Amber! I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive Daddy, don't leave me" he begged while knocking at my door.

"Don't listen to him Amber. He always like that but he never changes." Mom said while packing our stuff, I just watch her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where are we going?" I asked, she paused for a moment.

"We will stay at my friends house for a couple of day. After processing your transfer out, were going to my home town province" she answered.

"What?! How about my friends? I cant just leave them" I said, frowning.

"You still have time to be with them. I know they will understand, especially Suzy and Henry" she said and hugged me.

'I don't want to leave, my life is here. But I cant leave my Mom, she need me'

*********

The next day.....

"What?!..... Your leaving?!" Henry shouted when I told him, I sadly nodded.

"Who's leaving?" someone said behind me.

"Amber is leaving, her Mom is finally decided to seperate with Uncle Liu" Henry explained, I glared him. He so talkative.

"Is that true?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah" I sadly said and looked down, she remained silent. I looked at Henry, he's crying.

"........."

Signed.........

"Guys...... dont be sad and beside, I still have a time. We can spend time together before I leave. Cheer up!" I cheerfully said then hugged them.

*******

My classmate knows my leaving. The whole week we become so loudly and happy. I want my last day to become more memorable.

"Im sure Class A will be boring after your leaving" Taemin said.

"Yeah, your the only one who make our day" Jackson said.

"If anyone there try to bully you, just tell us. Okay?" Eric said.

"I wont let them, you know me guys" i said and we laughed.

"Yeah" they agreed.

"We will miss you for sure" Yoona said.

"Don't worry guys, we still see each other every vacation" I assured.

"Promise?" They said.

"I promise"

"Wait, where is Suzy?" Tiffany asked

"After we told her about Amber's leaving, she become distance. She is the most affected and I guess she will miss you so much" Henry said.

"I told you, Suzy like you too. She is just denying" Tayeon said.

"Why wont you spend your time with her? Since It's your last day, ask her out while you still have a time" Kevin suggested.

"Yes I will" I said "Thank you guys for everything, for being friends and my family. I promised I will visit seoul if Im not busy" I said to them. Then we started crying. "Don't forget me guys"

"We wont"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ding Dong...... Ding Dong......

"Hey" I gently said to her when she opened the door. She looked suprised and her eyes are red, indicating that she'd been crying.

"W-What are you doing here?" She sturttred.

"I want to see you" I smiled.

"......."

"May I ask you for a date? I hope this time you will accept it, everytime I asked, you always declined it." I hopely said. She pause for a second and then she shyly nodded.

"Really?!" I excitedly asked, she nodded again

"I need to change, can you wait?" She asked.

"Huh? You dont have to change, you still beautiful and beside we don't have much time. Come on!" I said and dragged her out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We spend our time at the park. Eating, playing land chatting until the night came. She become silent unlike earlier.

"Were here" I snapped her, she got suprised.

".........."

"Say something" I said to her but she didn't answered back, until I heard sobbing. She's crying...... and I started crying too.

"I will miss you" she whispered and hugged me tightly.

"Me too" i said and hugged her back.

***********



"Are you sure you will be fine?" Mom asked again.

"Mom I told you It will be fine" I assured. She's worrying about my new school.

"Okay fine, jus tell me if someone bully you ok?" She said.

"I will.....I gotta go. Bye!" I kissed her before I went inside the school.

******

AUTHOR's POV

"Quite! BLAG! BLAG!" Mrs. Han shouted. "You guys have a new clasmate, she's from Seoul" 

"Wow!" They excitedly said

Tok! Tok! Tok

"I guess she's here. Come in!" Mrs. Han said and then opened the door.

Everyone stop from what they doing when the transfery came in. Amber seem dont care about their stare.

"I thought it's a girl?" Kai asked confusingly.

"Yeah" they agreed.

"Im girl" Amber simply said.

"What?!........Oh~~~! Your a dyke?!" He mockingly said then smirked.

"Ooohhhh~~~~" everyone's reaction.

Amber just gave him a boring looked.

"Stop that class. Introduce your self" Mrs. Han said to Amber.

"My name is Amber Liu from Seoul" she simply said.

"Everyone, greet the new student" The class president said.

"Anyeong Hasseyo!!!!" Everyone said except Kai and his friends, he seem annoyed with the new student.

"You can sit beside Key" The teacher said.

"Thanks" Amber bowed before went to her assigned seat.

Key smiled "Hi! Im Key" 

"Hello, Im Amber" Amber smiled back.

"Are you really from seoul?" Key excitedly asked.

"Yeah"

"Wow, that's awesome" Key amusingly said "Wait, are you really a girl? Because you dont looked like one, your too handsome to be a girl"

"Am I?"

"Yeah"

"Well, Im comfortable with this. Im glad this school allowed me to wear boy's uniform. I dont like wearing skirt, eww"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where's my food?" Kai asked and Key unwillingly gave his lunch box to Kai.

"That's delicious, Mom cooked that" Key said.

"Really? Let me taste it" Kai said then taste the food but he spit emmidiately to Key's face, everyone's laughed.

"Sorry, I thought it's delicious but it's not" Kai laughed and he noticed the transfery "Oh....Hey dyke!" Kai said and they laughed.

Amber didn't bother to look at Kai who sitting infront of her, she just continue eating. Key beside her felt scared about what will happen. He knows how bad Kai is and his friends.

"Hey! Im talking to you!" Kai shouted when the transfery ignore him. Amber still ignore him and makes Kai looked annoyed.

"You------"

"Stop that" the class President said, Kai rolled his eyes.

"Im not done with you" Kai wisphered to Amber before he left with his friend.

"Tsk!" Amber hissed. 

The class President look at her, Amber raised her eyebrow.

"What?" Asked looked annoyed.

"We're out of chalk, they're in the teacher's office. Since your new, get them before lunch is over" the class President said to Amber. Amber just forrowed her eyebrows.

"Why would I do that?" Amber said confusingly.

"Because I told so" the class President said before she went back to her seat.

'Who do you think you are?' Amber mentally said.

"Who is she?" Amber asked Key.

"She's Krystal Jung, our class President" Key said

'Class President huh?' Amber mentally laughed. 

This school are full of . People here thought they can abuse me because Im transfery. Tsk! Let's see *smirk*