Ziyi is Mommy #2 and the Rest of the Kids Are ers

The Mom That Adopted 100 Kids

A/N: i just had to stop you right here bc WHO THE WROTE DEGRADING COMMENTS ABOUT MY SON WANG ZIYI? COME OUT AND FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW. ZIYI IS NOTHING BUT A SWEETHEART. HOW DARE YOU TRY AND SAY THAT HE'S ONLY FRIENDS WITH XUKUN JUST SO THAT HE COULD GAIN POPULARITY? WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HE'S A ING ANGEL AND IF I SEE ONE MORE ING HATE COMMENT TOWARDS HIM OR ANY OF MY SONS FOR THAT MATTER, I WILL FIND YOU AND YOU UP CUZ NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL TALK BAD ABOUT THE IDOL PD TRAINEES LIKE THAT. AS A MATTER OF ING FACT, THE IDOL PRODUCER TRAINEES AT THIS POINT DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHO PLACES WHAT. THEY ARE THERE TO ENJOY THEIR TIME AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS. I'VE SEEN THEM SHED MORE TEARS THAN ANY PRODUCE 101 TRAINEE DURING THE ELIMINATIONS SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT THIS SHOW . BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHEN THIS SHOW IS OVER, ALL OF THE TRAINEES THAT GOT AND WILL BE ELIMINATED WILL BE CHEERING FOR THE FINAL 9 FULL FORCE. LIKE, EVEN ZIYI AND XUKUN WERE THINKING OF LEAVING THE DREAM TEAM IF NEED BE BC THEY'RE BEING CONSIDERATE OF THE OTHER TRAINEES THAT DON'T LEARN AS FAST. THESE TRAINEES ARE ALL ABOUT TEAMWORK. SO DON'T YOU EVER SAY NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS SHOW OR ITS TRAINEES EVER AGAIN.

thank you for listening to my rant, now let me stop so you can have a good time...

The weekend had come so Tianyi thought it would be a good time to sit down with the kids and watch a movie. But of course with 100 kids, it was a hectic process in getting all of the snacks ready.

Ziyi was gathering the smaller kids to have them sit still somewhere in front of the enormous flat screen TV while the older kids readied the drinks and popcorn in the kitchen with Tianyi. "Ziyang, Ruibin, Wenjun, you can pass out these drinks to your brothers and join them."

The three taller brothers took the trays of drinks and passed them out to their younger brothers that were waiting eagerly for the movie to start.

"Yueyue, Kaihao, is the popcorn almost ready?"

"Almost, Mama!"

"Feitong, Zhangjing, remind your brothers not to make a mess when eating the chips."

"Okay!"

"And Zhangjing!"

"Yesh?" Not even a second had passed and his mouth was already stuffed with chips. Tianyi shook her head and smiled, "Don't forget to share."

He nodded and left with Feitong.

"TIANYI!!!" she heard her father yell.

She yelled back, "WHAT DO YOU WANT DAD?!"

"YOU MISSED A BUNCH OF PAPERWORK! DON'T THINK THAT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU PUSHED IT ASIDE JUST SO YOU COULD WATCH A MOVIE! COME AND FINISH THIS!"

She rolled her eyes and groaned loudly. Her sons chuckled and , "Mama didn't finish her homework~"

Before heading to her father's study, she got up and threw some popcorn at the teasers and stuck out her tongue, "Oh be quiet you."

Ziyi came back into the kitchen to help his gege's with Maotong and Yihan trailing behind him. "Hey, what are you two following me for? You can hurt yourself here, go back and sit with your other brothers."

"But Gege, we want to help too!"

Yihan brought out his puppy face, "Please~?"

Ziyi was weak for his puppy eyes, but he couldn't have them do anything dangerous. Haoran came over and gave them both a big bowl of popcorn. "Take this and share it with your brothers, and don't make a mess, okay?"

"Okay!"

The two carefully made their way back and Haoran patted Ziyi on his shoulder, laughing, "Don't give in to the puppy faces next time, bro."

"Ow!"

Qinfen went to see what was wrong with Zimo, "What happened?"

"Ge, I cut my finger."

"Come and wash your finger in the sink."

Ziyi left the kitchen for a few minutes and came back with a first aid kit. "Ge, give me your finger."

"Ziyi-ah, you're not going to put rubbing alcohol on it, right?"

"I have to, or else the cut will get infected. Just breathe."

Zimo dramatically closed his eyes and winced loudly went the alcohol swab came into contact with his skin. Qinfen hit his head, "Don't be so dramatic, you almost scared Ziyi to death!"

"Hehe, sorry~"

After he bandaged Zimo's finger, Ziyi went around the kitchen to see if anyone else had hurt themselves. Hui chuckled and shooed him away, "We're fine, Ziyi. Go on and join the others."

"Yeah," Junyi said as he piled the cut up fruit into bowls, "We're almost finished here anyway. You can go and relax, Mama #2."

The older kids laughed, but Mubo put his arms around Ziyi and hugged him protectively, "Hey, don't like that, Uncle~"

"Alrighty, Mama #3~"

Mubo stuck his tongue out at their 'Uncle' and ushered Ziyi to the living room.

By the time all of snack prepping was done, Tianyi finally finished her neglected paperwork and joined the rest of her kids and plopped down on the sofa, with Xiaogui crawling into her lap, Xingjie, Yankai, and Yanchen sitting next to them.

"Mama, what are we watching tonight?"

"Drumroll please!"

The kids excitedly drummed their hands on the carpet and awaited her answer.

"Welcome, everyone! To the showcasing of...Monster Hunt!"

They all cheered and quieted down when the movie started to play.

*10 mins in*

"Mama," Linong asked, "Why is that man's belly big?"

"He's pregnant, Nongnong. Soon, he'll give birth to a baby!"

"WOAH~" the younger kids exclaimed.

"Mama! Can we give birth too?" Chengcheng asked curiously.

She laughed loudly, "No, sweetie. Trust me, you wouldn't want to give birth. It's really painful."

*1 hour in*

Xiaogui felt something wet dripping onto his head and looked up to find his mom crying silently. He whispered to her, "Why are you crying, Mama?"

Yanchen passed her a box of tissues and she gratefully took them. Noisily, she blew her nose, and soon, all of her sons were asking her the same question. "Why are you crying?"

She retorted and wailed, "WHY ARE YOU NOT CRYING? DID YOU NOT JUST SEE THEM LEAVE HUBA? OH GREAT. NOW HUBA IS CRYING TOO. UGH, MY HEART!"

*nearing the end of the movie*

Qinfen, Mubo, and most of the older teens silently cried to themselves as they watched the last scene. They related to Huba on so many levels. And being left by their biological parents was one of them. It only brought back bad memories for them. They couldn't bear to watch it anymore.

The credits rolled and the younger kids got up to stretch while the few that cried took that time to compose themselves and wipe away their tears. 

All of a sudden, Xiaogui pointed up at Xingjie and yelled, "Jie-ge looks like Huba!"

"He does! He does!"

"What?! I do not!"

"Huba! Huba!"

"Xiaogui!!! You little brat! Get back here!"

The little troublemaker ran away, taunting the older boy as he chased him around the room.

While everyone else was cleaning up and putting things away, Qinfen brought Tianyi aside to talk.

"Mama, I'm really thankful-"

She interrupted him, "Oh god, please no. You're going to make me cry."

He continued anyway, "That you took us all in without a second thought. I...I hated my parents for abandoning me and I swore that no one will ever be able to become a parent figure in my life ever again. But you opened your heart to all of us, managing to remember all of our names in such a short period. You geniunely care for all of us, even the younger kids that are always making a mess, you have patience. And even with some of the younger brothers that are a bit more shy, you managed to get them to open up more and socialize with all of us. You treat us with respect, not just as your sons, but as humans too. I just want to say I love you and thank you for being our mom."

After seconds of ugly crying, she jumped onto him and hugged him tightly. "THANK YOU TOO FOR BEING THE JOYS OF MY LIFE!"

Qinfen laughed and hugged her back, doing some ugly crying himself.

...

...

...

*two weeks later*

Tianyi whined, "Why do I have to go?"

Her father rolled his eyes, "Because you are the new dean. You have to introduce yourself to the high class society. Before, I didn't force you, but now that you have this position, you must go. You can bring a few of your sons, if you'd like."

That made her reconsider, "Hmm...if I bring the more intimidating ones, maybe they'll leave me alone and I won't have to socialize! Genius!"

After finishing the conversation with her father, she immediately went to find four of her sons to bring them suit shopping.

"Mama, where are we going?"

"Yunyi, you won't believe it but-"

"Mama, I'm Yuntian."

"I'm Yunyi."

She blanked out for a second, "You guys aren't fooling with me right?"

They both shook their heads.

Examining their faces closer, she laughed it off, "Stop playing around guys, I won't be fooled this time."

The twins looked at each other and pouted, "How did you know?"

With an almighty pose, Tianyi crossed her arms and smirked confidently, "Yuntian's face is slightly smaller than yours."

Bufan and Ziyang also leaned in closer to observe the two. "Ah, she's right."

"What? Really?" In disbelief, the twins looked at each other and felt each others faces and then their own. "Dang, you got us there."

"Anyway~ as I was saying, I'm taking you four suit shopping!"

"For what?"

"You guys will be coming with me and your grandfather to this annual nonsense high class party that I've been avoiding for years because I hate socializing with people who think they're all that. But with you four coming with me, I won't have to worry! Bufan and Ziyang are extremely tall for their age, so just a glare from them would surely make people avoid me! And thank god for Yunyi and Yuntian because you guys can just act like the twins from The Shining and everyone will be creeped out and definitely will not talk to me! A great plan! I'm a genius, am I not?"

A moment of silence passed as the four middle schoolers exchanged glances. "Hah? Why aren't you guys saying anything?"

Bufan bursted into laughter, and soon the other three joined him. "Don't worry, Mama. We'll protect you from the evil forces of the high classes! Squad, we have an important mission in store for us! We shall commence Mission Protect Mama Bear!"

"Sir, yes sir!"

Tianyi laughed at their silly antics, "Just get in the car guys."

...

*arrives at the mall*

"Woah..."

The teens were amazed at the gigantic building that was bustling with customers. She waved them over to a high-quality store for formal occasions and told them to look around and get what they liked. Strangely, Tianyi stayed in the mens department to look for her own outfit.

"Mama, won't you wear a dress to the party?"

"Nah," she waved her hand in front of her face, "If I wear a dress, that'll bring more attention to me. I'd rather wear a suit and slay my way in."

"But Mama, if you dress like a guy, you'll look more like an elementary student because you're so short."

"Wha- H-How dare you? You're just a-abnormally tall!"

Bufan and Ziyang laughed. The twins pushed her towards the womens section, "Mama, if you wear a dress, you can slay the party even more and instead of looking short, you'll look like you're protected by four handsome men."

Yunyi grinned and showed his 'manliness' to her. She sighed and smiled, "Well~ okay, I guess. I haven't gone full blown female in a long time. Just wait until the night of the party, you four will be star-struck by your Mama's beauty! Haha!"

The four teens sighed as their mom skipped away to look at the dresses. "She does realize that she'll attract attention either way, right?"

"Mama is super duper pretty, but I don't think she knows that."

"I mean, she may look like a bum now because she's wearing sweatpants and she just doesn't care about what she looks like, but when she dresses for school, she looks very prim and proper. Just imagine how beautiful she'll be when she dresses for a party!"

"If Mama is going to slay the party, we as her bodyguards must slay away with her!"

"Yeah! Mission Look Like Bosses begin!"

For a good thirty minutes, the boys browsed around the store, finding articles of clothing to build their outfit with. Tianyi on the other hand, was having a hard time deciding on which type of dress to wear, and what color it should be, and what accessories she should wear, and what heels would look and feel comfortable. "Aiya! Why is this so hard?!" She rustled her hair in frustration at the many choices she had to make.

"Excuse me, miss? Would you like some assistance?"

Turning to the side, she found an eye candy standing in front of her. He had silky, silver hair. His slender, cat-like eyes were topped with big, round spectacles that accentuated his face well. His lips were thick and well moisturized, and his cologne smelled like temptations and urges that she needed to supress. "Maybe a little?"

The clerk smiled, "Let us start off with the main question: what type of dress would you like to wear?"

"Hmm, I want it to be classy, but like y at the same time, you know? But I don't like dresses that show my back or expose my chest."

"I see. Then, what about this one?" The clerk brought out a short fluffy dress that was the complete opposite of what she wanted.

"You know, ha...I think I'll just search on my own. I'm quite picky, so I wouldn't want to annoy you."

"Then, please do not hesistate to call me for any other assistance you need."

"Sure thing!"

Tianyi sighed in relief when the clerk left. "God, is he an idiot or what? I said classy, but y! Not cute and sweet! What does he take me for? A child? That dress was clearly for a little girl!"

"Mama." Bufan called out.

"Huh?"

"Why are you in the girls section? Shouldn't you be in the womens section?"

Then, it struck her."Tianyi, you idiot! No wonder he brought out that dress! Because you were standing in front of the girls section this whole time! ARGH!"

"Ahaha...just-just looking!"

Bufan gave her an arched brow look, "Right~"

Quickly, she went over to the womens section and finally found more suitable styles for herself. She picked out a dress and a new pair of heels. "Perfect."

Tianyi checked out first so that the boys wouldn't see what she chose. Then, she paid for their items afterwards.

"Have a good day," said the clerk from before.

"You as well." She gave a slight bow before leaving. Bufan glared at the clerk before following along. Surprisingly enough, the clerk smirked at him.

Ziyang gave his didi a poke in the arm, "What's wrong?"

"That guy gave me bad vibes."

"What guy?"

"The store clerk. I feel like he was trying to make a move on Mama."

"Well, it's not like she'll come back here. They probably won't meet again. Don't worry about it. We're her protectors, remember?"

"Right!"

...

...

...

*the night of the party*

"Mama, can we come too? Please~"

Tianyi squatted down and patted their heads, "Sorry, guys. If I could bring you all, I would."

The younger kids pouted sadly. "But don't worry! We can all go somewhere fun for winter break. Okay?"

"Okay!" The kids cheered happily.

Yanjun and Zhangjing cleared their throats to grab everyone's attention. "Ladies and gentlemen!"

"We would like to present to you!"

"The four models!"

"The first duo are our two tallest brothers: Ziyang, and Bufan!" The two cooly descended the stairs, posing artistically as they reached the end. "Here we have Ziyang-ge sporting long black pants, perfectly creased where need be, and a golden Louis Vuitton belt. Along with a silky black dress shirt, topped off with a velvet green blazer and a gold chain and rolex. For shoes we have leather Gucci bottoms."

"As for Fan-ge, he's daringly wearing a black mink coat, and white trousers held up by a golden Givenchy belt, and suede Aldo dress shoes. Golden rings on both of his hands, and  gold chain topped off with an emerald pendant."

Their brothers cheered loudly for the two, Yanlei shouting out 'cool' millions of times.

"Next, we have our twins: Yuntian and Yunyi!" The pair made their way down with a quick popping performance, not even missing a step. "A lovely choice of purples. We have Yuntian wearing a mauve suit, silky on the inside, and velvety on the outside, complimented with a thin, black turtleneck underneath."

"Yunyi has the same style, yet he's going for a more darker approach by choosing his outfit in a dark plum."

The twins did a chic pose, which had their brothers hollering.

"And lastly, we have Mama-"

"Mama!" Bufan shouted.

Confused, she looked at him, "What?"

"Why aren't you dressed?!"

She looked at herself and realized she was still in sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Oh snap! I totally forgot! I'll be back! Just give me a few minutes to get ready!"

*one hour later*

The kids yawned as they idly sat on the couches and laid on the carpet, waiting for their dear mother to finish getting dressed.

"I'm done, kids!"

Yanjin and Zhangjing stretched before resuming their earlier roles as hosts. "And last but not least!"

"We have our beautiful Mama, Xu Tianyi!"

"Tonight, she's-"

The two hosts couldn't even utter a single syllable out of their mouths because their mother was just drop dead gorgeous.

Tianyi was wearing a long, blood red, sweetheart-cut satin dress, the sleeves of her dress hanging loosely off of her shoulders. And as she had wished for, there was an extremely long slit on the side of her dress that reached up to her thigh. To make up for her short height, she wore 6-inch red velvet pumps, supported with straps decorated with gold chains. Her long hair was set out into Hollywood waves, and for her face, she went with a warm smoky eye, topped off with a bold red lip. On the wrist that was holding her gold clutch, she wore a gold bracelet decorated with Swarovski diamonds. As for her ears, she wore long, dangling diamond earrings.

"How do I look?"

As if they all thought the same exact thing, together they shouted, "Mama! You're so pretty!"

"Aw~ I love you guys so much!"

Their grandfather ruined the moment and told Tianyi to hurry into the limo.

"WE'RE COMING! GEEZ!"

Beautiful, but still Tianyi.

*finally arriving at the party*

The limo slowly pulled up to the curb, the security personnel quickly holding the car door open. Jiaoli stepped out first, instinctively smiling and waving to the cameras as he stepped onto the red carpet. Next, the twins stepped out, standing next to their grandfather with poker faces according to their mother's plan which earned them some whispers from the reporters on the side. Ziyang was next to come out and shook the onlookers with his height and fashion style. After was Bufan, who came out with poise. He stayed next to the car door to hold Tianyi's hand as she came out. The reporters' cameras were really clicking then as they've never seen Huang Jiaoli bring any of his children to these types of events.

The bodyguards escorted the family inside, with Jiaoli's arms around the twins affectionately, and Tianyi locking arms with her taller sons in the back.

They followed Jiaoli deeper into the crowd of the high society, earning curious looks as they passed by. Chairmen and CEOs were quick to strike up a conversation with Jiaoli. "Mr.Huang! It's nice to see you again!"

"Ah, Mr.Yu, how have you been?"

"Ah yes, my company is doing great as per always. But I see you've been blessed with grandchildren?"

Jiaoli smiled, "Recently, yes. Let me introduce to you the new dean of Huang Academy of Fine Arts, my daughter: Xu Tianyi."

Tianyi forced a smile as she came forward to give the older man a handshake. "It's nice to meet you, Mr.Yu."

"I as well. And those four are?" gesturing towards the teenagers.

Now, with a more genuine smile on her face, Tianyi introduced them, "These are my sons: Ziyang, Bufan, Yuntian, and Yunyi."

Completely ignoring her children, Mr.Yu turned back to Jiaoli. "I believe you haven't met my son yet, Mr.Huang."

"No, I believe I haven't."

Mr.Yu turned around and called for his son, "Let me introduce you to my son, Huojin."

Tianyi gasped, "It's you!"

The clerk smiled and bowed, "It's nice to officially meet you, Ms.Xu."

Jiaoli arched a brow and looked at his daughter, "You two have met before?"

Huojin smiled, "Yes, Ms.Xu had visited our store not too long ago, and I had helped her pick an outfit. Although, it seems, she didn't need my help after all." As he said that, Bufan caught the man looking her up and down. 

Protectively, he stood next to her, glaring at Huojin.

Irking Bufan even more, Huojin smirked once again.

"Tianyi."

She turned around and screamed on the inside, "Finally! Someone I know!"

"Mingxi!" she exclaimed, running to hug her best friend. Mingxi returned the hug just as enthusiastically, spinning her around as he lifted her up. 

Bufan smiled slightly as he noticed that Huojin looked a tiny bit irritated.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going to be studying in London for a few more years?"

He held her hands and smiled tenderly, "I'm currently on break right now, and I haven't seen you in almost ten years."

"Ehem," Jiaoli cleared his throat, and Mingxi opened his arms wide for him.

"Lao Huang! I've missed you so much!" He smothered the grandpa in hugs and kisses, the latter rolling his eyes and chuckling.

"Yes, yes, I've missed you too. How are your parents?"

"They're doing great, Lao Huang. Travelling and having fun, without me, as per always." he sighed dramatically, which made Jiaoli laugh and pat him on the head. "Well, since you are on break, you're free to stay over at my house anytime."

Mingxi squished him in another hug, "Oh thank you, Lao Huang!"

"But..."

"But?"

Jiaoli threw an all-knowing look at Tianyi, "You'll have to sleep with Tianyi because all of the guest rooms are permanently taken."

Mingxi looked at her, confused. She could only smile sheepishly in return.

"Why don't you two catch up? I'll go and finish my conversation with Mr.Yu and his son."

Jiaoli left to give the two some privacy, while Tianyi's four sons talked amongst themselves next to her.

"Did I miss something while I was gone?"

"Ahahaha..." she glanced at her kids and then sighed, "Well, I have kids now."

Mingxi gasped and whispered lowly, "You got banged up?!"

"No!" she smacked his arm, "I adopted them."

"Ah~ Four kids aren't that bad."

She shook her head, "100."

"100 what?"

"I adopted a hundred boys."

His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped, "Are you crazy?!"

"Yes! Now shut up!"

Mingxi looked around just in case anyone was staring and continued their conversation, "So you're telling me, these four are only one-twenty-fifth of your children?"

"Mathematically speaking, yes."

"Girl, I'm not even gonna ask why."

"Anyway, let me introduce you to them. Guys?"

"Yes, Mama?"

She waved her hand for them to come over, "This is my best friend, Yao Mingxi. Mingxi, this is Ziyang, Bufan, Yuntian, and Yunyi."

The twins immediately caught his attention. He pulled the two in for a bone crushing hug, "How cute! Twins!"

"Alright, you're crushing them, Xi."

He let go and smiled widely, "Sorry, you know how carried away I get with twins! Reminds me of my own twin back home~"

The twins were intrigued and slowly got out of character, "Mister, you have a twin?"

"Please, just call me Auntie Xi! And yes, I have a twin brother! When he's not busy, I'll bring him to go visit you!"

"Mama, why-"

"He's gay. Although he is and will stay as a physical male, he likes being called by female pronouns. Must be new for you guys, huh?"

The four nodded slowly.

Mingxi winked at them, "Don't worry, I won't eat you up. I only like guys my age."

Dinner was being served, so they all sat down at their table, with Mingxi tagging along.

Mingxi seemed to be making a very good impression on the kids, as they couldn't stop talking with him. Suddenly, an old memory of theirs was struck once the mini-orchestra started playing one of their favorite jazz songs of all time. "What do you say, sis? Dance with me?"

Tianyi took his offer and grabbed his hand, "Of course, sis."

The two headed for the dance floor and completely became in sync with each other as they hopped and twirled and shimmied their way across the dance floor.

Yunyi shook his twin, "Ge! That looks so fun! Let's go dance with them!"

Yuntian smiled and nodded as he let Yunyi drag him to the center, doing a bit more modern style, and incorporating some popping into their dance. Bufan clapped a hand onto Ziyang's shoulder and looked fiercely into his eyes. "Ge! We must not lose! Let's go!"

"Ah? What does that have to do with me?!"

Bufan brought him to the floor regardless and Ziyang just gave up and danced with him anyway.

Seeing the three pairs dancing made the other folks also wanting to dance. Soon, the whole floor was filled with people dancing. The jazz slowly faded out and was replaced with a slow song. The pairs quickly assumed their positons and began waltzing to the music. The twins were having fun dancing with each other, however, the other two didn't quite feel the same way. Bufan whined, "Why am I stuck with you when this sort of song comes on?! Yueyue-ge should have come too so I can dance with him instead."

"It's too awkward dancing with another guy as tall as you. I'd rather dance with Lingchao."

Mingxi came into their arguement and grabbed Bufan's hands, "Then, why don't you dance with me instead, handsome?"

Tianyi took Ziyang's hands and began dancing with him. The twins were having a good time waltzing with each other, or, at least pretending like they knew what waltzing was.

Once the slow-tempo song was over, it was replaced with a Latin song. Mingxi tapped Tianyi's shoulder and huffed, "I don't know how to samba and all that, so me and the kids are gonna head back to the table first."

"Eh? Don't leave me-" Tianyi's hands were gently grasped by Huojin before she could follow them. "May I have this dance?"

Let's see...dance with a handsome guy, or sit with family?

"Uh, sure."

The two seemed to be the only ones that knew how to samba, so they were the only ones left on the dance floor. The reporters surrounded the two and snapped plenty of photos of their passionate dance of flaming love.

"You're a very well-rounded dancer, Ms.Xu."

"Please, just call me Tianyi. And you are not so bad yourself, Huojin."

"Why thank you. If you'd allow it, I'd like to exchange numbers. You seem like a fun person to hangout with."

"Sure, why not? But do beware that I am a busy woman. I am a dean now, and a mother of a hundred."

"Yes, I am aware- come again?"

Tianyi chuckled and repeated her words, "I am a dean."

"Yes, I know."

"And a mother of a hundred boys."

He gave her a spin and his eyes widened slightly, "How is that possible?"

"It's possible when you're brash and decide to bust into an orphanage and adopt every child there."

"Ah," he smiled, "How caring of you. The more we talk, the more interesting you get."

"Well, what did you expect? I'm not your everyday rich girl."

Smirking, he leaned in to whisper into her ear, "Then, I'd like to pursue this 'not-your-everyday-rich-girl'."

She smirked back, "Try to, if you can."

The song ended and Tianyi left Huojin on the dance floor to sit back at her table. When she got there, Mingxi shook her crazy, "Biiitchhh, were you doing what I think you were doing?!"

"Doing what?"

He gave her a sly smile, "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!"

"Listen, he flirted with me first. And you know I'm not easily persuaded."

The two best friend kept on talking, but one person didn't seem so happy about the whole flirting situation.

Bufan crossed his arms and glared daggers into Huojin's back. "Think again if you want to get close to our Mama, you creepy clerk!"

 

 

 

wow that was long

but yall dont even mention eliminations to me write now bc- *wails in 100 different languages*

THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS TREY HAPPY THOUGHTS

THINK ABOUT THE GHOST PRANK AND EVERYONE BEING SCARED LESS

but on a serious note, please tell me how you like it so far!