Xu Tianyi Becomes a Mom

The Mom That Adopted 100 Kids

Tianyi screamed, "You're naming me as what?!"

"Since I am retiring, you will be the new dean of the academy."

"Wha- What about Ronghao-ge or even Jin-ge?"

Her father twirled in his office chair happily, "They are successful in their respective careers. As for your other siblings, Chengxiao and Jieqiong are too young, and they are also just starting out in the idol field. Yixing and Jackson are already famous internationally, so they are too busy to handle the academy. You, on the other hand, are the only child that decided to not pursue the music industry. You just received your Master's in education and teaching, yet you have a job as a cashier at McDonald's."

Tianyi crossed her arms, "What's so bad about that?"

"Did you not want to be a teacher?"

"Yeah, but not a dean!"

"Regardless, you have no excuses to not accept this."

"Yeah I do!"

Her father raised a brow, "Oh, really?"

"Yeah! I'll...." she thought for a few seconds before randomly spouting out, "I'll be a mom! Of 100 kids!"

The room was silent, until her father bursted out in laughter. "You? A mom? You're not married, not even a boyfriend, and you can barely take care of yourself! How will you raise 100 children without being financially stable?"

...

...

...

*forwarding to the start of the new school year*

"Shengen! Stop throwing your stinky shoe at Bufan! Bufan! Stop hitting Xiaogui!" Tianyi yelled as she was combing Jeffrey's hair.

"Qinfen, Mubo, Yubin, can you help your didi's into their uniforms?"

"Sure can, Mama."

Ziyi ran over to his mom, all ready to go. "Mama? Do you need any help?"

"Thank you, baobei. Can you and Xukun help pass out everyone's backpacks?"

"Okay, Mama." he smiled and ran to hold Xukun's hand, "Come, Kunkun. Let's go get everyone's bag."

"Okay!"

"Xingjie?"

"Yes, Mama?"

"Can you tell Yankai and Yanchen to stop fooling around and get into their uniform? It's almost time for school."

"Okay."

"You're all set, Jeffrey."

"Thank you, Mama."

Tianyi wiped away the sweat on her forehead and rested her hands on her hips.

Her father walked in with a newspaper in hand and sipping his coffee. All of the kids yelled in joy, "Grandpa!" They all ran to hug him and he chuckled. "Good morning everyone! Are you all ready for your first day at school?"

"YES!"

He slowly made his way to his daughter and put a hand on her head, "It's not easy raising kids, huh?"

She glared at him, "Piss off, old man."

He laughed in response. "Hey, kids! Did you know that your mama is the dean of the whole school? Isn't that amazing? Your mama is the big shot!"

Tianyi looked at him in disbelief, "Really, Dad? Was that necessary?"

The kids looked at her in awe. Yanlei yelled, "WOAH! MAMA IS SO COOL!"

The other kids started to say the same thing until the entire living room started to sound like a soccer stadium.

"Alright, guys! Time to head out! Get your shoes on and lets go!"

They all yelled in unison, "Yes, Mama!"

After bidding their grandfather goodbye, the kids made their way to the front door of the mansion and followed Tianyi outside. The Huang family mansion was right across from the academy, so all they had to do was cross the street. As they neared the gate, Tianyi turned to her sons and asked them, "What's Mama's rule about crossing the street?"

All of them recited the rules together to her, "Hold hands! Wait for the walk sign! And look both ways before crossing!"

She smiled proudly and gave them a thumbs up, "Good job! Are you ready to cross the street?"

All of them held the hand of the sibling next to them and then replied to their Mama, "We're ready!"

"Okay! Let's go~"

Ming Peng had the honor of pressing the crosswalk button. The kids waited eagerly for the sign to turn white, holding onto their siblings' hands tightly.

The walk sign appeared and Tianyi took the lead, walking first with Justin, Yuchen, Yihan, and Lingqi. The older teens like Qinfen, Mubo, and Yubin, stayed in the back to make sure all of their younger siblings weren't wandering from the crosswalk.

The big crowd successfully made it to the academy gates and Tianyi led them to their respective grade buildings. With that many children crossing the street, it gained a lot of attention from the current students that were making their way to school.

Tianyi told the older kids which building to go to and what homeroom they were in. The teenagers all hugged her before scattering. With half her load gone, she took the rest of the kids to their classes, starting with the kindergarten line, to the 5th graders. She hugged them all goodbye before heading over to the main gymnasium to rehearse her speech.

"Headmaster, good morning."

Tianyi turned around to greet the teacher that spoke to her. "Good morning. You are?"

"Shen Tingjun. I am the math teacher for the seniors."

"Xu Tianyi, nice to meet you Mr.Shen."

"The pleasure is all mine, please, call me Jun."

"You can call me Tianyi, then."

Jun smiled, "We've been blessed this year with such a beautiful headmaster."

Tianyi laughed slighty, "Thank you, you are not so bad yourself."

Jun was actually very handsome. He was tall and built, had a striking jawline, and plump lips. But Tianyi wasn't here for love. She was here to work and earn money to raise her kids.

She tossed the silly thought that he was trying to flirt with her aside and greeted the other teachers that started making their way into the auditorium. One of the more elderly women approached her and curiously asked, "Miss Xu, I've heard that you will also be teaching English to the secondary grades as well?"

"Yes, I will be teaching English to the middle schoolers and high schoolers."

Another teacher joined in on the conversation and applauded her, "Miss Xu, you are an amazing woman, handling the duties of headmaster and teaching several grades at once. I applaud you."

Tianyi smiled sheepishly and blushed, "I wouldn't say that. I'm not that amazing."

Announcements came on and called each grade to enter the main gymnasium. Starting from the 12th graders, each grade of students entered and sat on the bleachers, quickly filling up the seats.

As the gym was rapidly getting filled with the academy's 5,000+ students, Tianyi got more nervous by the second. She hates public speaking, which is why she tried so hard to get out of the job of being dean. She took teacher-related courses because she did want to be a teacher, but she can only handle speaking to so many students at a time. The thought of speaking to five thousand students, let alone even standing in front of them, gave her anxiety. But she didn't want to look nervous and weak in front of her new sons. They only know the confident Xu Tianyi that busted open their orphanage door and demanded to adopt all of the orphans in that facility. They only know Mama Bear, not Nervous and Socially Awkward Mama.

Tianyi took in a deep breath and stepped up to the podium, tapping the microphone to get everyone's attention. And she sure did. The chatter of the students came to an absolute stop and everyone was waiting for her to speak.

She started off simple, "Good morning, everyone."

"Good morning~"

"As you may have known, your former dean, Huang Jiao Li has retired. I, Xu Tianyi, will be your new dean in his place." Her eyebrow twitched when she heard whistling and hollering from some of the older boys.

"I hope that with this new year, we can all start anew and do our studies diligently without problems. Good luck to everyone and have a good day."

The students clapped in confusion, wondering why her speech was so short and abrupt.

Other head teachers made their speeches and class presidents were also invited up to give out their speeches.

Tianyi blanked out the entire time, busy thinking about what she should have the chefs make for dinner instead.

The welcoming ceremony was finally finished and students were dismissed back to class.

Tianyi made her way to the dean's office to fill out paperwork and whatnot.

...

...

*one hour later*

The office phone rings and Tianyi picks it up, "Hello, Xu Tianyi speaking."

She dropped the phone back into its holder and ran out the door. Her heels loudly clicked against the tiled floor as she ran like a cheetah to the disciplinary office. Slamming the door, and out of breath, she searched the room for her son. She calmed down and approached the teacher in charge, "Teacher, what is the problem here?"

"Miss Xu, Zhou Tengyang got into a fist fight with two other boys before going to their next class."

She looked over at Tengyang, who had his head down, but his fists clenched at his side. The two boys that he fought were seats away, snickering under their breaths. Walking over to her son, Tianyi kneeled in front of him and looked up at him, holding his hand gently, and quietly spoke to him. "Baober, what happened?"

"They said things about you and I got mad, so we got into a fight."

"What things?"

"They said, if they got a chance, they would...", then he whispered angrily, "... you."

Oh hell no. Oh hellllllllllll no. 

She stood up and glared at the two boys, who smirked at her. What nerve!

"Teacher."

"Yes, Miss Xu?"

"Give those two boys detention tonight for inappropriate statements about the staff and for instigating a physical fight."

"Yes."

She inwardly cackled in triumph when those nasty smirks were wiped off of their faces.

"Tengyang, I'm bringing you to the infirmary."

Tianyi ushered him out the door and led him to the infirmary. "Mama, aren't you mad?"

"About what?"

"About what they said about you."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because if I was them, I'd want to me too." (see what i did there ;))

"Mama!"

She laughed and ruffled his head, "Just kidding!"

He smiled and shook his head.

"But of course I'm mad! How dare they hurt my baby's precious face?!" 

Tianyi put a bandaid on his cut and sat down next to him, "But really though, thank you for standing up for me. I appreciate it."

Tengyang hugged her tightly, "Thank you for adopting me when no one else wanted me. I love you, Mama."

She petted his hair softly, "I love you too."

 

 

 

wahhhhhhhhh so touching O///O

but like tengyang is bae afff i was so sad when he got eliminated in ep 5 T^T

look forward to the next chapter where ziyi is a mom and the kids become mama protectors and ers

tell me how you liked this so far!