Chengcheng Is A Fatty And Mingxi's Got Beef

The Mom That Adopted 100 Kids

"Lunch time!" Chengcheng yelled in excitement as he dashed out of his classroom to go to the cafeteria. 

Zhengting and Wenjun collected Xinchun, Zeren, Quanzhe, and Justin before going to the cafeteria. "Did Chengcheng leave without us agan?"

Justin pondered and scratched his head, "Probably. I heard someone scream 'lunch time!' so that was probably him."

Zhengting rolled his eyes, "Kids."

Once they all got their food, they spotted Chengcheng, already digging into his food at their table.

"Aiya! Chengcheng!" Zhengting scolded, "Why didn't you wait for your brothers?"

Food stuffed in his cheeks, he replied, "I wath shuper hunry!"

Wenjun gave him a light flick to his forehead, "Don't talk with your mouth full."

He grinned and continued to eat. Justin scoffed, "How are you still hungry? Didn't you eat like three bowls of seafood congee for breakfast?"

Xinchun laughed, "It's because Chengcheng is a fatty."

Quanzhe pouted, "That was mean."

Chengcheng swallowed and reassured him, "Don't worry! I like being called Fat Chengcheng!"

Zeren giggled, "I think it's a cute nickname."

At the table behind them was Bufan, Ziyang, Yueyue, Lingchao, Xingjie, Xiaogui, Yanchen and Shengen.

"Fan-ge! Take my banana! I don't want it!"

"No, Shengen, for the tenth time already, eat your own banana!"

He was going to ask Xiaogui, but the younger boy was quick to refuse. "Shengen, you need to eat more fruits."

"But I don't like bananas~" he whined.

Out of nowhere, Chengcheng stood beside him, staring at the fruit hungrily. "Ge! I'll eat it!"

"Really?"

He grinned and nodded cutely. "Here, take it."

"Thank you!"

Chengcheng skipped back to his table to munch on his fruit and Zhengting looked at him in awe, "You've already eaten half of my meal, Wenjun's baozi, Justin's soup, and Quanzhe's vegetables, and you're still hungry enough to eat Shengen's banana?!"

"I love food~♥" Chengcheng hummed in glee.

If his day couldn't get any better, Xingjie came over and gave him a big chocolate chip cookie that he got from some girl.

Zhengting complained to the older, "You can't give him that! He's already eaten a month's supply of food today!"

The older laughed and ruffled Chengcheng's hair, "You're exaggerating, Zhengting. Just let him have it."

"Thank you, Huba-ge!"

Xingjie's smiled completely faded away and snatched the cookie away, "Actually, I'll have to reconsider."

Chengcheng whimpered and put on his best puppy eyes, "Jie-ge! I was wrong! Please don't take the cookie back!"

The older sighed and smothered him in a hug, "Fine. You're too cute for your own good."

Fat Chengcheng grinned and thanked him again and then proceeded to eat the sweet cookie.

Zhengting groaned and pointed at the 2nd grader in warning, "Just watch! Your stomach will not feel good when we go back home."

...

...

*school is over*

Jeffrey held Chengcheng's hand as they quickly crossed the street to the mansion. "Don't cry, Chengcheng, we're almost there!"

"It really hurts, Ge!" he wiped at his tears as he ran, "My tummy hurts! I-I can't!"

Jeffrey decided to hoist him into his arms and ran into the mansion, past his questioning grandfather, and into the restroom. "Do you need to poop, or do you need to puke?" he asked worriedly.

The younger cried even harder and shook his head, "I don't know! I don't know!"

"Okay, just pull your pants down and sit on the toliet for now."

Chengcheng was sobbing as he sat on the toilet and clutched at his stomach.

"Do you feel anything coming out?"

He sniffled and nodded.

"Alright, push! You can do it! Push!"

"Eu-eung!!!" Chengcheng squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to force his poop to come out. "EUNGGGGGGG!!!!!"

Jeffrey whipped his head to the side in confusion. Standing next to the bathroom door was Tianyi, who was cheering head on for the boy. "YOU CAN DO IT! KEEP PUSHING CHENGCHENG! EEUUNNGGGGGG!!!!!"

The older boy shook his head and smiled. He forgot how embarrassing she can be at times.

Chengcheng was finally able to clear his stomach of waste and ran to Zhengting, crying and apologizing. "Gege, I should h-have listened to you! M-My tummy hurted really bad!"

Zhengting rolled his eyes and crouched down to pet his hair. "You gotta stop eating so much. It's not healthy."

"B-But, what about Zhangjing-ge?"

"Aiya, he's different! He has four stomachs, you only have one. You can't eat like he does."

He sniffled and wiped away his tears, "Will I have four stomachs when I grow up?"

"Uhhh...maybe. But! From now on, lower the amount of food you eat. Or else you'll have a day like this again. Okay?"

"Okay, Ge..."

Zhengting put his arm around him and ushered him to their room, "Let's go get changed. Then, we can work on homework together with the other geges."

*homework time*

Because everyone was diligently doing their homework, Tianyi decided to reward them with cut up fruits. A mixture of strawberries, blueberries, melons, pineapples, oranges, and so on.

Chengcheng chewed on his pencil as he eyed the large bowls of fruit.

While everyone went over to get some fruit, Chengcheng was the only one that stayed behind. His stomach growled lightly and he gasped. "Shh!" he told his grumbling tummy.

He returned his attention to his homework and attempted to solve some math problems. "Hmm...there are five baskets with six bananas in each...how many bananas are there in total???"

He started by imagining the bananas in his head. But, soon, those bananas shifted into popsicles. And those popsicles turned into an icecream cone. Then, that transformed into- "No! Chengcheng! Focus!"

He pondered on, "Five...five...six...erm...bananas...cookies...pork...noodles...no, no!"

Tianyi brought over a plate for the boy and sat down next to him. "Hey, Chengcheng, aren't you going to have a little snack?"

Gulping, he stared at the plate hungrily, but he refused. "No, Mama."

She gasped loudly, "Chengcheng? Refusing food? Unheard of!"

"I ate a lot today and it made my tummy hurt. I don't want to eat again. Zhengting-ge says I have to not eat so much."

Tianyi sighed and shook her head. "Chengcheng, life is all about food. What is food without a little bit of pain? You see, I have pooped many times in my days. It may hurt sometimes, but I have learned to overcome the pain and enjoy the time I have to myself in the bathroom."

He tilted his head in confusion.

"Okay, the point is: just eat whatever you feel like. You're gonna poop and pee regardless. Unless of course you have some sort of excretory problems with your body...but that's besides the point! You need food to grow and have a strong mind and body! So eat away my boy!"

Chengcheng's stomach grumbled once more. If his mom says it's okay, then, he's able to eat, right? He looked over at the plate, then looked over at Zhengting, then looked at Tianyi. "Okay!"

Happily, he popped a grape in his mouth. "Thank you, Mama!"

"You're welcome~"

...

...

*the next day*

"Mingxi?! What are you doing here?!"

He laughed nervously, "Well, I sorta lied about being on break..."

"What about your parents?! They're gonna kill you if they find out you're not attending Uni anymore!"

He pouted, "Well, I never wanted to study to be a doctor. That's Mingji's dream. Good news is, I did graduate from Uni with a doctorate, just under education and not neurology."

"So," she crossed her arms, "what are you doing at the school without a visitor's pass? As much as I love you, I can't just let you roam around."

Mingxi looked at her, surprised, "Oh? Lao Huang didn't tell you that he hired me as a math teacher? I'll be teaching math to the secondary students."

"NANDATOOOOO?!?!"

"Why are you speaking in Japanese?"

*later in the teacher's office*

"Hello everyone! My name is Yao Mingxi. I'm the new math teacher, and I will be teaching alongside other math teachers here as an assistant for now. It's nice to meet you all!" He bowed respectfully and smiled brightly.

Tianyi sighed internally and shook her head, "There's way too many young male teachers here. I don't think he'll be able to handle them all at once."

It was almost time for classes to begin, so the head of the math department assigned Mingxi to assist in different classes throughout the day. His first class was going to be with Shen Tingjun. So, out of respect and manners, Mingxi offered him a handshake so that they could be acquainted.

However, the ending reaction wasn't what he had hoped.

"Glad to be working with you, handsome!"

Tingjun didn't smile back and shook his hand briefly. "Let's keep this business professional. I don't roll that way, and I don't plan to either."

"This cocky bastard!" Mingxi smirked and stepped closer to the man, their heights evenly matched. "Just because I'm gay, that doesn't mean I hit on every guy I see. You may be hot, but you're not my type. Very distasteful, might I add."

Tingjun stepped even closer, a challenging gaze in his eyes, "Even if I did roll that way, you'd be the last person I'd ever want to date. I hate fakers."

Mingxi scoffed, amused, "Even if you liked me, I'd only you once and toss you away like the dirty rag you are."

The school bell rung, breaking the two up from their verbal fight that no one seemed to have noticed. Except for sharp-eyed Tianyi, of course.

Mingxi put on his regular smile and collected his materials, "Why, it's time for our first class! Would you mind leading the way, Mr.Shen?"

Tingjun collected his materials as well and smiled, "It would be my honor, Mr.Yao."

Watching from the sidelines, Tianyi sighed and shook her head, "Oh great. He's already got beef with a coworker. Typical men."

 

 

 

 

sorry for the foul language guys, i just can't refrain myself from using it since i've always written M-rated stories, so curses just come out like air

there'll probably be more swears throughout the story done by the adults, but there will be no graphic scenes because i plan to keep this non-mrated

anyway, chengcheng is a cute lil fattie and mingxi's got beef with another teacher?!

this chappy is 400 words short of my usual 2k, but i hope you enjoyed it! please comment below and tell me what you think! ♥