Chapter 6

Lost beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo never knew gardens would be like a fairy, he feels like he is in a fairy when Chanyeol brought him to the garden or greenhouse. Whatever it is, it was gorgeous. Chanyeol gently sets him down on the grass, and Chanyeol admires him. Because Kyungsoo looks so beautiful sitting there, with flowers surrounding him and sunlight shining onto him. Like it was dusting hin in gold, Chanyeol feels lucky to be able to see this. "How does that feel?" He ask picking up a white rose. "Nice...warm..." Kyungsoo replies quietly, he wonders if this was a good time to run away, but everytime he tries to move, his body refuses to corporate with him. "You probably been missing the sun for too long. I should have brought you out more if I only knew. I'm so sorry my precious boy..." Chanyeol sighs softly, handing Kyungsoo the white rose and pressing a gentle kiss on his forehead. 

Kyungsoo looks down at the flower. He feels the kiss linger on his forehead, he blushes slightly and leans into Chanyeol who gladly wrap his arms around him. "Why...?" He ask quietly, feeling tears coming, he doesn't know why he is crying. Chanyeol gently runs his hand through Kyungsoo's hair and pulls him into his lap. "You were stolen from me, years ago. That's all you need to know. Welcome home my Kyungsoo." He told him in a hush tone, as if he spoke any louder. The fragile boy might break. Chanyeol frowns, he doesn't want that. Otherwise he will have to seek them out again. The little reminds that carry the Do family genes, and of course he wouldn't always get the same result. Like Kyungsoo here, and Chanyeol promises himself to not fall for anyone else other than Kyungsoo.

"So forget what bothers you alright? Don't think too much of it, all you need is me." Chanyeol adds, whispering into Kyungsoo ear. Kyungsoo wants to punch Chanyeol and tell him to stay back one half of his mind screams, while the other half obeys Chanyeol. So he closes his eyes, while resting hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter