Chapter 3

Lost beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Junmyeon looks at Chanyeol frowning, before he breaks into a wide smile. "My son!" he cries holding his arms open for a hug. Chanyeol smiles, swiftly taking out his gun and fires at Junmyeon. "Sorry but you have to stay quiet for a while." He mouths as Junmyeon drops to the ground wound. Kyungsoo gasps, his mother was dragging him away already. 

"Kyungsoo, run please just run." She tells him handing him her wallet., Kyungsoo frowns about to protest against her but she shakes his head and pushes him along. "Everything is in there. Run please!" She begs giving him one last smile, she takes out her own gun from her bag waiting for whatever Chanyeol sents after them. Kyungsoo wants to stay but he is afraid to find out the truth so he runs. 

Chanyeol ran after the two, only to find himself face to face with her. He chuckles smiling, holding his arms up in surrender. "My, you still haven't  change one bit." He says almost in an adoring way to her. She grits her teeth holding her gun to his head, "Leave us alone!" She demands, but Chanyeol shakes his head. "Sorry my pretty flower, but I should thank you for taking care of my precious boy." He grins devilishly reminding her of when they first met in gardens. Then she sees it a sniper not far from here, too late to run now, she looks at Chanyeol taking in the sight of the handsome man infront of her. "I regret meeting you-" and falls dead on the ground.  

Chanyeol eyes the corpse on the floor, he likes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter